• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Official Zoltyum RPG Discussion

Ashtar

ShadowRealm.online
Reaction score
Everybody be welcome back to this awesome server, we are glad to finally after 1 year of hard work and bug fixing, announce the release of Zoltyum.org, a unique low Exp RPG Server, especially designed to enhance your tibia experience with a map created by some of the most skilled mappers and fantastic unique features made by some of the most skills scripters on the open tibia community

Now... Presenting The Zoltyum Project.

2j17p8x.jpg

Basic Information

100% Unique Custom RPG map.
24/7 dedicated server with DDoS protection
Client 9.86

Staged Experience Rates

01 - 99= 7x
100 - 199 = 5x
199 - 299 = 3x
300 - 399 = 2x
400 - ? = 2x

Magic: 5x
Skills: 5x

Some Features

Custom and really didactic spells:

This spells are really variated, some of them go by the ability of a knight to throw his shield to and anemy with a unique distance effect (without the need of a custom client), to spells that are powerfull enough to knock your enemy for a few sqms, and many more!!!.

This spells are made for a better pvp with way more stategic possibilities (for trapping or soloing) and awesome and intense war experience.

In Zoltyum we also included every real tibia spells with a small modification to the damage and cooldowns to make it more realistic in a OT server

Party Spells 2.0 from Tibia Rl included

Fully working Quest Log

Zoltyum server has alot of small and big custom quest and of course some of the classic amazing quests of real tibia like Inquisition, Demon Oak, Pits of Inferno and Annihilator, to keep a nice and clean track of the quest that each character has finished we included the quest log, every medium or big quest will end up registered on the quest log plus it will show your actual progress on the quest that may not be finished yet.

Talking about your achivements of unlocked outfits, addons and mounts, the ones you have obtained so far will be displayed at our website, so people can appreciate and be impress of your amazing adquisitions.

Vip Sytem (for donators):

The vip system in zoltyum is created specifically to grant the players a "extra" emotion to their playing experience, the benefits of being a vip player are:

1. Ability to get promoted to a third and very balanced vocation with a few new utility spells.

2. Increase their VIP List and Depot Capacity

3. Access any "level requirement door" without the need to fullfit the level required.

NOTE: Its important to say that vip players do not have a "huge" advantage over free players anymore (but they still keep a significant but fair advantage in a few aspects), we heard your suggestions regarding this subject the last time that this server was launched.

Guild War system:

Awesome system to declare wars against enemy guilds, remove frag penalty for killing enemy members and increase the fun of the pvp experience

Full mount system obtainable by quests and by tamming.

Custom Addon system:

In zoltyum by getting the 2 addons of any outfit you like, this full outfit will grant you an amazing ability or boost, depending on the outfit (the harder to get, the best benefits you get), here we show you a few examples.

Assassin: You will be notified when someone tries to locate you using the Find Person spell
Citizen: +5% extra capacity
Jester: Makes you shoot a cake instead of ammo or distance weapons, including whirlwind spells
King/Queen: You always keep at least one blessing. Can be random. Sometimes you keep 2, 3, 4 or even all 5 blessings (The higher the number the lower the chance)
Wedding Outfit: +25% healing when healing your wife or husband
Pirate: +1% loot chance
Demon Hunter: 20% extra exp by killing a demon

And many more (each outfit has a unique boost)!!

Automatic PvP Tournament frags system:
Players on the waiting area get teleported automatically to an awesome map where they will fight each other to reach the frag limit, if you die inside this event u get teleported somewhere the same area to keep fighting until there's a winner. First, second and third place automatically gain awesome rewards...

Item attribute system:

By certain methods like hard quests you will have the chance to add special abilities to your set and weapons, like making an armor give you some extra health(small amount: example 5%) or adding speed boots or extra hp and mana regen to your set (in small amounts but there are way more attributes)

Advanced weapons damage skill-level based system:

Balanced damage formula that deeply considers you level and skills, even for the wands and rods.

Equipment and weapon upgrade system:

By adding upgrade tokens u may be able to add an small amount of extra defense or attack to your set and weapons. (obtainable by certain events)

Critical Hit system for spells and weapons:

The normal chance of your spells or basic attacks to strike as critical is from 1 in 100, but some items obtainable ingame may slightly boost your chances to perform a critical hit chance for your weapon or spells.

Extra leveling methods:

This feature is specifically made for players who do not enjoy hunting for hours, this systems gives you the opportunity to level by 2 extra methods.

1. Monster Fishing System:This amazing system grants you the opportunity of fishing a large ammount of monsters, the better the monster is, the higher skill you need to fish them, this monsters provide a fair ammount of experience so you can actually get level by this method.

In case that your skills are really high you might be able to fish a boss, this bosses carry a big ammount of experience and awesome loot inside but its impossible for a player to kill it by himself, a team will be needed to defeat this kind of bosses.

Note:To make this system fair and to avoid chaos, if a fished boss kills you, you wont lose any level nor skills.

This kind of bosses hold enough exp to grant an entire level to each of the members of the team that manage to defeat them.

2. Leveling by NPC Tasks:This systems is designed for the players that love to explore, some npcs around the map hold amazing tasks which by completing them you will be rewarded with a fair ammount of exp, depending on the complexity of the task.

Fun monster egg drop system:

This system allows all monsters to rarely loot an egg, this egg will hold the name of the monster which looted it and by throwing it on the floor and using it, a monster exaclty as the monster who dropped this egg will spawn, in this way if you want to annoy someone or have some fun, you can just drop an egg on your enemies.

Explore Unique Areas
Z48OnIRG.png
Captura-3.png

URobuiw7.png
ecfD8W.png

aICmoPSP.png
6saAe5h.png

oPcBModG.png
TPq_GQ10.png

9CxBWnw.png

Enjoy Awesome Hunting Challenges
Tctbt7-n.png
Cbb0yZD4.png

qj2Aqeu.png

Beat Awesome Quests
Ssh4Hl.png
dQdxz6xy.png

MQH6ly-B.png
-jpVpvw0.png

Train Your Pets

With our unique pet system, you can hatch a pet and train it like if it was another player, you pet has the ability to grow skills, resistance, damage, magic level, get exp, learn spells according to its level, and it my evolve once or twice depending on the level he gets...

5_6gIx5i.png

Each time your pet evolves, it becomes way stronger and resistant, remember that pets can also help you out in combat and in your own hunting.

Sp5FO9m.png

Conquer the Hill
k8-yJEal.png

This event gives guilds the unique chance to battle each others to conquer the hill's throne by standing on it without being moved or being killed by 5 minutes.

The winner member's guild will receive an small exp boost for a certain time.

Last edited:
Some pictures of Hellpsy's current frost dragon project

GV0akRNU.png
2ikMp5ji.png
eoFb6A2c.png

First Official Look into Zoltyum's Minimap
(90% done so far)
2yxgggk.jpg

Alot of quest and challenging missions are available on Zoltyum, most of them allow you to keep your questlog updated so you dont lose any track about the quests that you've already owned!

NxsyH2PI.png

Enjoy of the awesome hunting feel by exploring the map and by following task missions. Please give us some more feedback, your opinion is really important to us.

7BOmstbU.png
kLyQS4Tz.png
djeAQG2.png
nhiC8rf.png

We can't show you guys pictures of all our features to keep the magic flowing but here are some pictures of some of our custom spells.
Furthermore we will have an open beta, probably the next month, in that beta the community is gonna be able to enjoy of all our features.

MEr1GeQ2.png

Terra Beam (Druid): Shoots a earth beam that damages and paralyzes the affected creatures.

Death Beam (Sorcerer): Shoots a beam of ultimate explosion damage.

Great Berserk (Knight): A powerfull multi strike aoe wave that will hit the monsters or players around the caster 2 times, usefull as a final move in pvp or in pg hunts.

Shield Hurl (Knight): The caster throws his shield with high streght to his target knocking him back 1 sqm and having a small chanse to stun the opponent. (the animation of the spell will use the shield you are currently using, no custom client required)

Arrow Repel (Paladin): Shoot the attacked creature your ammunition and knock it back 3 steps.​

Last edited:
I would love to try this server, only need custom vocations + monsters.

Greetings, Liro.

Seems to focused on donations lol
well considering that the most stronger donation weapon for knights is a sword-club-axe that hits 68 while the best sword for free players is 57, damn bro, I seriously wouldn't believe Zoltyum is focused on donations, plus the advanced vocations is mainly just regen buffs and about 2-3 support spells, nope, definitely it isn't just a pay to win otserver.

I would love to try this server, only need custom vocations + monsters.

Greetings, Liro.
+11111111111111111111
Definitely needs custom monsters, and more than just a few. Custom vocations are awesome, but not necessary. Custom spells would make up for this cause real tibia spells are bland and boring even if they are some what edited.

Seems to focused on donations lol
Yeah it kinda does..

well considering that the most stronger donation weapon for knights is a sword-club-axe that hits 68 while the best sword for free players is 57, damn bro, I seriously wouldn't believe Zoltyum is focused on donations, plus the advanced vocations is mainly just regen buffs and about 2-3 support spells, nope, definitely it isn't just a pay to win otserver.
11 damage can make a pretty decent damage difference. Servers that have items are donations are quite stupid, unless you can get them in-game or weapons pretty similar to them. Also for the advance vocations the regen buff can be pretty OP depending on how much it is, not to mention the spells. Then again it also depends on how cheap the donations are

Well, can't really judge it until you try it, at-least some of the feature look pretty cool. :D

completely forgot to mention that it is possible to obtain donation-like items in game, not exactly the same, but pretty much close :p and there are more than a few custom monsters but those cant be shown on the pictures since these pictures are mostly for the people to see the quality of the map

Do not tell me it's not a pay to win server when you wrote, not me, "The best sword for free is 57 and donation is 68." Do you even realize how much damage it comes out to be? If the servers a serious RPG you should ONLY have VIP no donation items/donation promotions/donation spells and shit. I'm just warning you if you go down that path with your server it will indeed fail.

Also...anyone who's truly interested in a true RPG would not play with donations like that

Last edited:
Looks great, especially the map.
Plus 1 for a custom server.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Thanks for the good feedback tho, I am open to suggestions about any subjects, in you guys really mind that much about donations then please hit me with a nice suggestion(just did a some changes regarding that subject) , I would seriously appreciate that instead of a negative feedback

Thread Updated

Last edited:
The donations are pretty balanced now plus there are donation-like items obtainable in-game by some quests or events, anyway you guys seriously shouldn't be worried about that subject since i guarantee donations are not a game changer, Zoltyum has an amazing rpg map, alot of custom monsters, challenging quests, amazing spells, awesome systems like pets, item upgrades and unique outfit bonuses...

The quality of the map and scripts (quests, pets and other system) is absolutely great, we believe this ot server is gonna grant endeless hours of fun for the players who join it.

The third promotion exclusive to VIP is a deal-breaker for me. IMO donations should be limited to aesthetic items and preferences, where free players won't openly be at a disadvantage. The post above where you stated that the best sword ingame was 57, whereas the VIP sword was only 68 made me laugh and question the owners of the servers experience, when they undermine the difference 11 damage makes in tibia. The idea alone that a level 8 knight could donate a few dollars and obtain the strongest weapon in the game is ridiculous in anything claimed to be called a RPG.

Besides this rant, I hope the server turns out well. Never too many custom servers being made for the OT community. GL

The third promotion exclusive to VIP is a deal-breaker for me. IMO donations should be limited to aesthetic items and preferences, where free players won't openly be at a disadvantage. The post above where you stated that the best sword ingame was 57, whereas the VIP sword was only 68 made me laugh and question the owners of the servers experience, when they undermine the difference 11 damage makes in tibia. The idea alone that a level 8 knight could donate a few dollars and obtain the strongest weapon in the game is ridiculous in anything claimed to be called a RPG.

Besides this rant, I hope the server turns out well. Never too many custom servers being made for the OT community. GL

The rants of donations were heard, the opinion of the community is absolutely important for us...

Right now we are working heavily on making the donations absolutely fair and balanced to avoid disadvantage for free players, in a day or two we will update the thread posting our changes about that subject.

The rants of donations were heard, the opinion of the community is absolutely important for us...

Right now we are working heavily on making the donations absolutely fair and balanced to avoid disadvantage for free players, in a day or two we will update the thread posting our changes about that subject.
Hey here's a thought. Remove all of the donations that have to deal with items/promotion. Add only VIP which grants maybe some more experience/mounts

Hey here's a thought. Remove all of the donations that have to deal with items/promotion. Add only VIP which grants maybe some more experience/mounts
Sounds good, we will take it under consideration

You could have a vip option like Blinkz suggested and then with vip areas where people can get unique items. This way they don't really have a money value and vip players can trade them with other players so people who don't donate can get them aswell.

Last edited:
You could have a vip option like Blinkz suggested and and then with vip areas where people can get unique items. This way they don't really have a money value and vip players can trade them with other players so people who don't donate can get them aswell.
I really like that idea, We're working on this subject at the moment, I'm pretty sure you guys are gonna like the outcome of this situation.

just some preliminary improvements on the donation subject, practically same items used on rl tibia with same values just edited names and some new low benefits, almost all of em obtainable in game, with level restriction and new vip benefits....

Really hope u guys like the changes...

msekJKPk.png

New Vip Details
6rsREQ6q.png

Few items Examples
8iW03wW9.png

Some equipment examples

Last edited:
Back