• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia 8.0 DISCUSSION THREAD - SUGGEST RATES & IDEAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1 > 30 - stage 50x
Level 31 > 55 - stage 35x
Level 56 > 70 - stage 20x
Level 71 > 85 - stage 15x
Level 86 > 100 - stage 7x
Level 101 > 130 - stage 5x
Level 131 > 150 - stage 3x
Level 151 > 999 - stage 2x

Make this!!

if u can make carlin>okolnir>folda it will bring balance

@nicklass : We will have frequent raids and if the server is ready for such bosses, we will raid them. Will most likely be raided manually due to it's lethalness.

@jeffreyz : We will have bonus xp on party-shared.

@Taze : Most likely, yes.

@grengar : Thank you for the suggestion, but I believe the end-stages are low just as @poppes stated.

@Larre88 : We will have that, including non-pz on carpets. (boats will be pz-ed.)

We will also make gold exchangable through click, shards along with other items will be restored to correct item price in Rashid due to loot fixes in the monsters. Also Pirates should drop dices now, they did not do that before.

This edition we would like to invite people from outside Europe to play aswell, therefore we might introduce a proxy for people to enjoy a better latency while playing OriginalTibia.

The time is ticking, it's not long before it's online :)

Fribben.

Originaltibia needs to be more stable and have more features that will attract people because its up for like two months and dies then repeats itself...

@gabriellos : It's not settled yet, but there's a big chance that we will provide a proxy for people outside Europe.

@Loth Gena : This version of OriginalTibia we did not have any problems with stability. However, I agree upon the problem with long-lived editions, but I will try to explain the best I can why this occurs.

The actual reason behind this is the short-term agreement on the server which results in a such duration of the server, OriginalTibia is known for it's authentic PvP system and the vast majority of our playerbase is war players, so it's not so weird that we settle things depending on their needs. HOWEVER, OriginalTibia is trying to adapt into a mixture of war/rpg players to provide a more satsifying atmosphere and you are in the correct place to state what you think we should do to make a difference.

Keep in mind that alot of rival servers including real tibia's servers such as Morta and Mortera were started which brought too much attention away from OriginalTibia, but we are open for alternatives provided by players aslong as they try to explain the feedback so detailed as possible.

Fribben.

Yeah i get what you mean, i always liked original tibia but because of the short life of the server it puts me off so it would be awesome if it became more RPG rather than just pvp

Yeah i get what you mean, i always liked original tibia but because of the short life of the server it puts me off so it would be awesome if it became more RPG rather than just pvp

Lol joker, if u wanna RPG just play the real shit tibia.

Love everything u are maked and im looking forward to this but pls just open. Originaltibia for me 7.72 best ver but i love 8.0 fosho

I think a pvp area with no kill restriction in a place such as desert would be a nice feature to add little adrenaline :p

To make game more challenging for every player some luring restrictions could be removed or for example make such pvp area on kazo dwarf bridge xD

What mages lack in 8.0 is they cannot cast exori vis/exori flam... from distance which is quite annoying during exp.

Its all discussable and maybe some ideas are crazy but this would make server more unique :)

I also dont know how difficult it is to make this changes ;)

I just hope u are not a scumbag like classicus who scam on donations

@Loth Gena : Thank you for the feedback, but I would appreciate if you expanded your answer with a short answer of how to improve it.

@laavett : Thank you for supporting OriginalTibia, maybe one day in the future we will return to non-hotkey atmosphere.

@Gunar : The PvP arena will be hard to balance since it could become the only place for people to participate fights in, therefore a larger structure of the idea is required for us to review it properly. Nonetheless, I thank you for the suggestion. The strike spells such an example exori vis could be aimed directly to players but this would require the majority to agree upon, might be something to start a poll on later on when the server is online.

Does not matter whether the idea might sound crazy, if you have a structure to back it up with, anything can flow or atleast be tested. Difficulty does not matter, if we need to implement something, we will do it.

@gennaway : Don't worry, we will not try to imitate Ryan in any way, this guy is probably the most ridicilous script-kiddie I have ever met. Not to mention that is he a well-known scammer and have 0 respect for this community, which leads to him going to destroy it again. But I'm glad that people are opening their eyes to see his real face.

Fribben.

@Fribben : The whole point is to make high-risk, high-reward place. Apart from organizing teamfights, it would generally be scary and fun to come to such PvP desert. There is a similar concept in a MMORPG game runescape named "wilderness" which is basically a huge deserted area with few monsters where you loose most items upon death. I should mention that when they removed this feature, people were so frustrated there was mass leave from game(later they brought it back)

It's like PvP enforced within normal server :). Players who want to test their fighting skills would come there, solo or in groups. And about your concern, yea its true there is a threat people would go there and only there. That's why, first of all this place cannot be to small or dull so people dont get bored.

On one of ot servers there is also a non-PvP island with city and monsters, a nice place for red skulls/hunted/peaceful players.

I think its generally good idea to include different features of non-pvp/pvp-enforced server in one game world. Server with lots of sensible features is a place where every player will find something for him ;)
I highlight sensible, because there are also "stupid" updates which make players leave...

@Fribben : The whole point is to make high-risk, high-reward place. Apart from organizing teamfights, it would generally be scary and fun to come to such PvP desert. There is a similar concept in a MMORPG game runescape named "wilderness" which is basically a huge deserted area with few monsters where you loose most items upon death. I should mention that when they removed this feature, people were so frustrated there was mass leave from game(later they brought it back)

It's like PvP enforced within normal server :). Players who want to test their fighting skills would come there, solo or in groups. And about your concern, yea its true there is a threat people would go there and only there. That's why, first of all this place cannot be to small or dull so people dont get bored.

On one of ot servers there is also a non-PvP island with city and monsters, a nice place for red skulls/hunted/peaceful players.

I think its generally good idea to include different features of non-pvp/pvp-enforced server in one game world. Server with lots of sensible features is a place where every player will find something for him ;)
I highlight sensible, because there are also "stupid" updates which make players leave...

wilderness was nice something like this on tibia would be fun

We have thought of a non-pvp place that is not abusive but at the same time convient for the players to enjoy the game. But in order to update such new mechanisms they have to be thought-through well. So for now, and especially on this highrate version, I don't think it's something to aim for, but the pvp-enforced idea might be reviewed.

We're polishing the server's last things and we're coming to a close finish. It's about 20 days left until we see eachother live, but anything you guys are interested in sharing, we will look into it carefully. Also we would still like to hear opinions about stages and fragsystem if you disagree with the current settings.

Meanwhile enjoy the trailer video and the screenshot:
obank.png

Fribben.

Launch faster is a great idea most of these servers nowadays are taking our money because Christmas is coming up and people want fast money. Your server on the other hand looks long term. Lets go get a move on it!

@Mr Knight : I do what I can do to entertain my players, I tell them exactly what's in for them when we launch the server with no false-promises like most servers today offers. Unfortunately there have been alot of mudthrowing on OriginalTibia lately without any solid proofs, but I guess that people fear this server as they have been doing the past months, but I can't blame them, they should :)

Hope to see you there along with all of my players. You will enjoy this edition!

carlinob.png

Fribben.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back