• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia 8.0 - discussion thread.

I think I you know I that I support a long lived (MEDIUM RATED<) server, but I don't agree with your way of obtaining one.

It's easy to say that someone is wrong, but without adressing the faulty of the issue, it's impossible for a person to know what you are refering to.

I gave you the exact reasons of why I disagree with your rates and why I think they will not work, but I have not received anything that prooves me wrong. If you disagree with the rates I provided you can adress the faulty as I described above so I understand your way of thinking, afterall this is a discussion thread.

Fribben.

"The rates you are suggesting and with the idea behind the rates you are simply stating that wars should not be connected with hunting at all, if you do extreme hunting in the start, you can fight for weeks until you have to refill your supplies."

I told you that I wanted to lower the loot so you would still go profit just not as much. People are not looking to hunt for hours to make one single battle on a medium rate server. However of course you should have to work some to get cash. You're talking like I'm suggesting the rates of old Original.

"We do not want that, we want to somehow connect wars with hunting, yet not to an extreme level."

That is exactly what I want aswell.

"Exp stages that you suggested will make people stay on a specific level and stop hunting, which will make their adventure on OriginalTibia limited after that specific stage."

You can always suggest a higher endexperience. (I think 3x on a 8.0 ot is just fine after 130-140. It's still very fast.)

"Not to mention that low level characters at server's that uses exp-stages most often tends to destroy battles due to the high rates in the start. Basically they are using a 20 minutes made-character that is still very efficient in ruining the server. (ex: exura sio in wars, excessive random pking without any consequenses.)"

Could easily be avoided by starting at 10x and then go down to 3x after 130. (Just an example)

"And I don't know if your intentions is to play 2-3 weeks, if that is the case, I don't recommend this server for you."

This is what made me write the last comment, I just think it was a stupid comment as you know I've always supported a long lived server. I don't like arrogance from someone who I've always supported and talked good about. I'm all for a discussion but I haven't heard in detail how you are planing to keep a long lived server with 10x static exp.

My idea:
Exp stage
medium loot (Profit, but not even close to the 500k ea/hunt as you could do in the last Original.)

Your idea:
Static exp 10x (Works well at the starts but gets out of control when people get to an higher level)
Low loot (You haven't written anything about this, but if you do NOT have low loot with 10x the server will die very fast. If you do implement this it will make people get noob chars to make runes and people will have to hunt at necros for hours after each battle.)
Low regen (This also shows that you intend to have a low lootrate as it wouldn't matter as much else. Will make it hard to do runes)

This will make the server hard at the begining but at a specific level it will be too easy to do levels.

This is just how I see it, >I could be wrong<. Please correct me if I am.. I can always change my mind if you write facts that sounds good.

The thing with expstages as I stated before was that it will make people stop at certain levels and it promotes low levels interfering in wars or destroying the server. This is inevitable.

But if you are suggesting exp-stages starting from 10x to 3x, I assume you are into grinding. With that I mean that runes will be used too excessively in hunting. Because if we're going to use exp-stages with such low experience stages, loot has to be highered. And if it will be highered, it will automaticly make hunting unrealistic to what Tibia had to offer back then. I.e using excessive amount of sudden death runes and still profit.

Arrogant? I have to be clear to everyone what I'm going to launch, if you say you know me, you should know arrogance is not my ability, despite what condition I am in.

Static exp on a 7.4 server with 10x static would go out of control, but on client 8.0 level 200's is rather normal. Nonetheless, getting level 200 should ofcourse be a huge achievement. And since people vouched for 10x static is because they played a server similar server to those rates and it worked out great and they want it replicated with my files.

Fribben.

The thing with expstages as I stated before was that it will make people stop at certain levels and it promotes low levels interfering in wars or destroying the server. This is inevitable.

But if you are suggesting exp-stages starting from 10x to 3x, I assume you are into grinding. With that I mean that runes will be used too excessively in hunting. Because if we're going to use exp-stages with such low experience stages, loot has to be highered. And if it will be highered, it will automaticly make hunting unrealistic to what Tibia had to offer back then. I.e using excessive amount of sudden death runes and still profit.

Arrogant? I have to be clear to everyone what I'm going to launch, if you say you know me, you should know arrogance is not my ability, despite what condition I am in.

Static exp on a 7.4 server with 10x static would go out of control, but on client 8.0 level 200's is rather normal. Nonetheless, getting level 200 should ofcourse be a huge achievement. And since people vouched for 10x static is because they played a server similar server to those rates and it worked out great and they want it replicated with my files.

Fribben.
eloth?
anyway would love to see a countdown :)

ye set the date, maybe in like 10 days? enough time to advertise not longer please

make 10x but loot musnt be very high like if u win battle u must go exp and loot before making another battle , it keeps the fun and the sneak-war not just OB OB OB OB OB

Signed,

Set a date and open thread on advertisement section.

ye set the date, maybe in like 10 days? enough time to advertise not longer please

make 10x but loot musnt be very high like if u win battle u must go exp and loot before making another battle , it keeps the fun and the sneak-war not just OB OB OB OB OB

And higher death percent loss, if the normal is 7% without bless put it at 8-9%

signed

BEST RATES

8-50 x8
51-100 x5
101-150 x3
151-200 x2
201-300 x1,5
301-999 x1

skills x7
magic x6
loot x2

PEOPLE WANNA ELOTH-RPG-PVP HARD TO PLAY
WITH BEST 8.0 BATTLES

THATS ONLY MY OPINION.

Make normal client.. i dont see the point to have custom client when people can still bot..

so why not just change to Normal client like 7.72.. or just remove anti bot..

Last edited:
YOU ARE 1 INCOMPETENT GM

NOOB SERVER HERE DONT PLAY THE HOSTER IS STUPID AND HOMOSEXUAL ALSO

FUCK YOU AND YOUR SERVERS

Back