• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming OtLand Members Visit Lordaeron!

I'm probably gonna start raising a Sorcerer or a Druid, I will keep my Knight so I can boost/tank low levels, but my main will be that. Name will be Shiroumaru.
Peroxide, add Shiroumaru to Leaders, it's going to be my main Character. Also my cousin will be joining too.

Ofk I need to start screenshotting. Anyone know a good, low memory program that can take screens with press of like a hotkeyed button (like extra mouse buttons)

:O,
Btw how long is the server save:D?

Long enuf for me to FAP!

Sucks:S
Edit: I guess something got wrong while server saving.O?

Last edited:
Yeah its awfully slow. D: Elf is offline. I hope we dont get a big downtime.

try imgland.net screenshot software. configure it to take full screen so you do not waste time selecting an area.

OTland Guild will NOT be Discouraged by this Downtime! Can I get a HOOAH!!!?

@Taffy
yea just update your .Net Framework.

HOOOOAAAAH!

Tho I am going to sleep now :p sun is starting to come up! AAArrrghhhhhHhhH.

I kinda wanted to wait for serv to get online so I could re-post the premy recruting thingyy

dosnt seem to be happening yet D:

I was hoping to get some levels before "they who will not be named" get online.. guess I will have to wait till tonight xD

HOOOOAAAAH!

Tho I am going to sleep now :p sun is starting to come up! AAArrrghhhhhHhhH.

kk mate, I have to go to sleep too, work tomorrow. but will be on after work.
I will make a thread in the Group about how we should work our way up.

was gonna post all my stuff lol but i keep dying and losing it now server is going offline lol. went from lvl 13 to lvl 9 and idk how!

Elf, what the fuck?
Several people in Otland guild got kicked and died at 16:28 CEST.
I, myself lost an AOL (40k).
+ levels and skills, but thats nothing
>_>

Is the server lagging only for me or does it lag for you guys also?

Edit: and can some1 invite me to the guild? my ingame name is Micce

Last edited:
hED2u.png

finally SD's \o/

Back