• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming OtLand Members Visit Lordaeron!

lol'd at the "shit" comment at the bottom

xD

Just a lil update on my char ^^

2me1hzp.png

@three, didnt remember why i said shit though :p seems like i wasnt done talking haha..... oh n' lmao now u see why i get muted so much

we get glimpses.. then the server goes down again & next time it's up pl's are already back online.
It's the sad sad truth :(

Is the server lagging only for me or does it lag for you guys also?

Edit: and can some1 invite me to the guild? my ingame name is Micce

Invited.

Didnt take any screenshots today. But got level 77. :) Was on my way PGing to 80 but forgot about the time and game save started. :( Didnt get 80 in time. [anyway 75 was min goal, i got 77 so im fine].

Any can send me a new link to download it? D: my internet are trolling me or are the website of the game are....

Me, Znote, Peroxide and Tyron ~
Just made a demon hunt!
First demon; MPA
A few demons later; MMS!

Been a while since I posted a pic? :p Or just PGin?
znote93.jpg

Have to take a nap. Sleepy, but will wake up in a few hours, buy some beers, and keep going. Lol.
Wanna hit 100 as fast as possible, wanna join otlands first anni team. D: Need SCA!

Back