• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming OtLand Members Visit Lordaeron!

Just a small update, my lvl 90
2d1pgup.png

lvl 100 = my goal today due to three :)

Gogogo lvl 70!!! :S
hvKSx.png

Also, just killed a pk and got 500 Strong Mana Pots and Boots of haste :S

Level 100! owYeah!
znotelevel100.jpg

Some DL loot :p
znoteDLloot.jpg

znote.png

Last edited:
Holy shit, nice loot!
Gratz level 100 :)

I hunted about 50 Dragon lords, got 1 rh and a dragon slayer... Fml.. Bigtime...

Gz Znote!

Congratz!
To bad that Annih is very poorly made..
Since only some guys get the extra energy beams on them XD

I like it puts some extra pressure on the other players, those 3 in the front were knights lol, the last one was a druid so it ended up working out for him.
Though the Annih, was extremely slow.. they shot there waves slow.

congratz on beating anni

I started playing today. I dont know how much ill play since i mainly player cipbia and even then i dont play too much. im training right now up to 65/53. my character name is the unit. Can i get an invite to the otland guild?
The otland guild is premy-recruiting!
- Next 3 new otland members who joins this server, our guild and gets level 25 within 23:55 CET (Within the next 17 hours of this post). Edit: Until next server save. (06:00 CET).

Will get 100 points to the donation shop!

Otland is currently the fastest growing guild. Past day we went from 550 total levels to now over 2000! I think I have invited over 6 new otland members only today. And we keep levling at high speed!
We are 2 frags away from being in the "top 5 guilds" scoreboard.

But our goal should still be to stay neutral, let us get some levels up running before we unleash the beast otland represents against our clean-polish competitor guilds. :)

To interested viewers: Dont hesitate to try us out. We are all really friendly, and even tho server looks like 90% polish, once you join our guild you will hardly notice it. Since we are active in guild channel, do things together and enjoy our times. :) Also dont be afraid to ask us for some starting equips. :) I have given out 4 knight sets today, and as long as I have spares, I wont mind giving you a helping hand. :)

So who won this?

That anni has 2 more demons that real tibia ;o Pretty sure on rl its 2 up top 2 on bottom and 2 on side.

We need more english speaker's to match the power and levels of the polish players! Any english speaker who joins the Otland guild & reaches level 50 msg me for complete equipment.. Royal Helmet,DSM,Paladin Armor. Anything that can get you hunting better creatures. Lets do this....

congratz on beating anni

I started playing today. I dont know how much ill play since i mainly player cipbia and even then i dont play too much. im training right now up to 65/53. my character name is the unit. Can i get an invite to the otland guild?

So who won this?

Nobody. :p But I understand, there were alot of downtimes and issues during that time.

you guys know you kicked tooo many from otland and your price will be your death!

Back
Top Bottom