• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTList.net - A revolution for Creators & Players!

Status
Not open for further replies.
272 users are registered on OTList, are you one of them!?

Averatec is back to work on the OTList - soon we will have a basic bbcode editor for server descriptions to give a more stylish look on server pages. The forums are still being updated, fixes being applied.

Our next big update
will be the Dev Portal section of the website where developers will be able to privately discuss in live time in the chat box or on the private forums to work together on projects where you can be paid by coins for your work. We will not allow scripts/sources/maps/etc to be sold as products, but instead this will be a secure way of paying for someones services to help with your project.

This means you and the other developer can set up a payment plan as they create the work you request and they will be able to use those coins to advertise their server, pay another developer to work on their project with them and much more!

With this new feature, you will also be able to "TIP" developers who release things to the public! Once your post is approved by the moderation team, people will be able to start tipping you for your release!
In other words, donate to the developer of the script to inspire them to continue the great work and release more!

The "Dev Portal" will hopefully revolutionize how developers work together to get their projects done and into the public's eye and also inspire more activity from developers as they will now have a chance to get beneficial rewards for helping and communicating with other developers.

Ontop of all of this, the Claim Coins feature will be coming very soon. I am currently writing out the entire layout sheet behind the idea. For example, 1 post on the forums = .10 coins, 1 thread = .25 coins, 1 comment on server page = .10 coins, 1 vote up = .15 coins, etc.

Once reaching a set amount of coins, you will be able to Claim Coins and use the coins you have been earning!

Join OTList today and be part of the future of OTS Development & Partnerships.

| Register | View the List | View the Forums |

Last edited:
Join OTList today, register and add your server to the list! Nearly 300 people have joined over the past few months, imagine where we will be next year! Don't miss out, and start growing with us!

You're doing a great job Extrodus, OTList.net is for me the best website for sharing servers, most likely because of the layout, it feels so new, more updated, if you compare to otservlist.org!
Just keep updating with new features, and I know this will be the main page for sharing servers very, very soon.

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are nearly at 300 users now, can't wait for the day we push 500; the support from the community is truly breath taking. Join OTList today and be part of a new growing community!

Hump Day Bump: What better thing to do on a Wednesday than help OTList.net push to 300 users! There are tons of updates planned, the next huge update I want to make available is the dev portal where you will be able to meet developers offering their time and services to help you on your open tibia endeavors like never before! Simple as a few clicks you will be able to contact someone with your idea who may be able to in turn help you make your ideas come to life!

We are currently at 298, so close to the big 300 - register today, most importantly tell your friends to add their server and support us as we strive to grow and provide premium quality open tibia services and opportunities for the community!

Daily Bump: We are past 300 users, already 310 - I can't believe the growth and support OTList has been shown over the past 5 months. The craziest part is we don't even have our main feature (Dev Portal) implemented yet, but you guys have been there for us consistently! @averatec is currently busy in real life with his job and his Tibia server, but that doesn't mean OTList isn't being worked on. I have recently started working on a notepad describing how the developer portal is going to work in full detail for avertec to look over when creating the scripts.

Not to mention, our forums are looking for new moderators and users to create a new community of friendly faces! Come join us today at OTList and get your server in the eyes of more players or just come chat with other players!

We also have a new idea being worked on called OTList Clans, which is basically a team finder for those nights you feel you want to do some pking but cant find anyone to do it with.

Last edited:
Daily Bump: We are past 300 users, already 310 - I can't believe the growth and support OTList has been shown over the past 5 months. The craziest part is we don't even have our main feature (Dev Portal) implemented yet, but you guys have been there for us consistently! @averatec is currently busy in real life with his job and his Tibia server, but that doesn't mean OTList isn't being worked on. I have recently started working on a notepad describing how the developer portal is going to work in full detail for avertec to look over when creating the scripts.

Not to mention, our forums are looking for new moderators and users to create a new community of friendly faces! Come join us today at OTList and get your server in the eyes of more players or just come chat with other players!

We also have a new idea being worked on called OTList Clans, which is basically a team finder for those nights you feel you want to do some pking but cant find anyone to do it with.

Really liking the idea of the Clans ;)
A ranking system would be pretty great with this I think, but how could we implement that.

If you need any API for Znote AAC to enhance otlist I'll be glad to add it.
I will add to Znote AAC 1.5 or 1.6 so you can call OT_server_IP/api.php and it will return Znote AAC version and a list of installed api functions in json. Just tell me which functions you want me to add for otlist and I'll create it.
(Etc online status from clan members etc).

I may make the API standalone so OT owners can use it independent of AAC.

If you need any API for Znote AAC to enhance otlist I'll be glad to add it.
I will add to Znote AAC 1.5 or 1.6 so you can call OT_server_IP/api.php and it will return Znote AAC version and a list of installed api functions in json. Just tell me which functions you want me to add for otlist and I'll create it.
(Etc online status from clan members etc).

I may make the API standalone so OT owners can use it independent of AAC.
when I have time I will provide list of functions and how these functions should behave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back