• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTList.net - A revolution for Creators & Players!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daily Bump: 135 users, thank you so much everyone! Added 10.30 to the OTList, Forums coming soon! Get ready for OTList!

sorry I'm doing what I can, but I don't have much free time these days :(

Daily Bump: Forums should be here soon! In the mean time, sign up and get ready to start posting. Register at OTList.net today!

We are nearly at 150 users, thank you so much to everyone who is using our OTList, we have many updates planned for the future! Stay tuned.

Last edited:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '.179' (T_DNUMBER) in /home3/extrodus/public_html/index.php on line 3

Wut?

@Rickolajten - Where did you experience this error? We just updated and are in the midst of launching the forums, please report any bugs you have!

You can even use our forum board Feedback & Reports so we can post results directly on that issue.

Regards,
Extrodus

@Rickolajten - Where did you experience this error? We just updated and are in the midst of launching the forums, please report any bugs you have!

You can even use our forum board Feedback & Reports so we can post results directly on that issue.

Regards,
Extrodus

It's cool, now, i tried to enter the website at the time of my last message, it was ok after another 10 minutes though.. probably during this update of yours. :)

@Rickolajten, Ahh okay; well glad your using our website actively enough to catch the change. Thank you for supporting us!

@OTList.net,
The forums are now live, they are not finished but they are usable! Come join us and start posting, I am adding content as we speak so be prepared to watch the forums grow.

I will be adding contests, custom content, and special releases!

People interested in being a part of our forum staff, apply here!

Get ready for OTList.net!

Last edited:
@Ninja, Thank you very much for the support! We will do our best as always!

@Topic,
Since Averatecs update of adding forums, I have set up most of the forum boards for people to start posting on! Please post on our staff board to apply for moderation positions and share your ideas!

Also, we now have avatars! Go ahead and update your profile with a suitable avatar!

Last edited:
@Daily Bump, Thank you to everyone who has joined to forums and posted around! You guys truly make this all possible, come join one of our forum contests and help OTList grow!

Join today at OTList.net, add your server to our list and use our forums!

New Records: The most players online was 17,838 on 149 servers, 21 December 2013 21:17:33.

Regards,
OTList

Daily Bump: Help us push to 150 users by signing up and adding your server or posting on the forums! Lets get an active community on OTList and start helping eachother!

Recent Updates: Basic Forums System with Boards added with Create Thread, Post, Reply, Quote features + Basic BB Code Editor

Much more to come, register today and help spread the word by putting our link in your forum signatures where ever you post online!

Last edited:
Daily Bump: We are now on a roll with new updates for our forums! BB Code Editor added, New Moderators Hired and much more to come on the Forums of OTList!

We are currently holding an event for people to create a header for OTList, and if your creation gets picked you win coins! For our less artsy members, we have a Fill the List Contest as we strive to add every server possible!

Now that we have our forums, you can also create advertisement threads in which you can direct your players there to use our forums, vote your server up and expose your server to the public. In the event your thread gets very popular you can request a private board on our "Hosted Boards" section. We will try to give the most active communities an advanced forum board for their players so they can continue to grow at a steady rate!

Join OTList today and help us grow, the movement is already started; don't miss out and join us today!

Spread the word about OTList and we encourage you to post an application on the Staff Boards to join our wonderful community!

Regards,
Extrodus

This looks amazing! I have registered and will share it with my players. Keep up the good work!

Oh dang guys, thank you so much for pushing us past 150 users. Already shooting for 160, this community is growing at a steady rate and I thank each and everyone of you for that!

Come on over to the Introduction Board and introduce yourself to the team and share your ideas so we can get to know one another and create a great community portal!

Again, anyone looking to advertise their server and get a hosted board - please post an advertisement and direct your forum traffic there. If your player base that uses the forums are significantly higher than other servers you can request a private board in our "Hosted Boards" section and freely create your own forums under OTList.

Thank you everyone once again for helping us push past 150! Register today if you haven't already and post on the forums or add your server to the list, take part in a contest and much more soon to come to OTList!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back