• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Penguins (Ping2Win)

Combarn

aka Reapzar
Reaction score
Todays battle has proven that Penguins (Ping2Win - their actual name) can not win any war without pinging.
We crushed you too hard so you had to start pinging Omel and Drako, we owned you :)
Server Dominando :*

It went from 50-30 then you got to 77 then we got to 77-70 and you start to ping, then "sir ahh" whoever he is goes and posts stuff on forum in his shit English. Gratz guys haha

Fact is they can not win without havng "extra power" or pinging w/e it just proves they are weak

funny server. and when I msg Veziv that hes lame for pinging cuz hes always crying when he gets pinged, he msg me nobody is pinging drako and insulting my mother ;). Needless to say it was all in caps cuz the truth hurts

Last edited:
Idiot's no one of us is pinging drako it's just a random idiot that got hes IP we didn't even kill drako bcuz it's lame for us too so if u don't know the facts then shut up we crushed you as always so kthxbye

yea yea drako is giving his ip for everybody. Veziv and few more peoples have this ip and what?
it's case?
i don't think so

Idiot's no one of us is pinging drako it's just a random idiot that got hes IP we didn't even kill drako bcuz it's lame for us too so if u don't know the facts then shut up we crushed you as always so kthxbye
we pwned all of you until you pinged drako and then omel.
you say that you did not kill drako? pff bullshit i even cammed that bitch
keep living on lies noobs

You must be so fucking retarded cunt if you think that we are pinging the opposite commander to win a battle we just want normal fights and warmodes but some nerds got drakos ip and we can do nothing to fix it tard

ASK EVERY1 WE DONT PING DRAKO AND OMEL HAHAHA OMEL ITS A PIECE OF SHIT :)

shadowcores reload hahahahaha server dominando like always gogo exp all noobs from inq you show true skills :D

You must be so fucking retarded cunt if you think that we are pinging the opposite commander to win a battle we just want normal fights and warmodes but some nerds got drakos ip and we can do nothing to fix it tard

HAHAHA what the fuck are u saying. I played with Veziv and he use to always say ping them...or wait Ill ping this guy and we kill him. Delusional kid

nvm u always know everything better but the true is veziv don't even have ping machine now like in the past.

nvm u always know everything better but the true is veziv don't even have ping machine now like in the past.

So what I said is a lie is that what you are saying? Or what I said is accurate and you have nothing to say? Which is it?

That's not what everyone else says, Shleder, even his own team members say that he is pinging.
He even threatened one of his own members to instant ping him if he did not "play good enough" in war.
Veziv is just a pathetic kid desperatly willing to do anything to win.

That's not what everyone else says, Shleder, even his own team members say that he is pinging.
He even threatened one of his own members to instant ping him if he did not "play good enough" in war.
Veziv is just a pathetic kid desperatly willing to do anything to win.

omg u are really so retarded, vezv is pinging your commanders and spaming to you about battle? Use or brain kid, we're telling u it's a random noob.
It's funny how wipes are telling about pinging since you have been doing it as well

omg u are really so retarded, vezv is pinging your commanders and spaming to you about battle? Use or brain kid, we're telling u it's a random noob.
It's funny how wipes are telling about pinging since you have been doing it as well
Ye I guess so, he msges drako for battle and he pings him. After he wins he will make 10 threads on forum how good he is...

Back
Top Bottom