• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Penguins (Ping2Win)

Ye I guess so, he msges drako for battle and he pings him. After he wins he will make 10 threads on forum how good he is...

he is retarded but not enough to ping commander and stop fighting for 1 month. He's figting whatever's happening unlike to others, although he sometimes ends on defences very fast.

sometimes? he rushes to a defence once he got one less player than the enemy team, pussy style.
if he was smart enough he would fighting normally so people actually would stay on this server but hes too retarded to understand that

HAHA DRAKO ITS BAD :) WE CRUSHING HIM ALWAYS WHEN THEY LOSING THEY START SPAMING PINGER VEZIV U PING DRAKO BLA BLA BLA BULLHITS

why dont you guys war like we do for fun not for "Dominado" seems our wars are alot funner and usually alot longe r:D

When on shadow was Validus team, we was fighting normally without pings etc., that were the best wars. Now this is impossible with Veziv.

HAHA DRAKO ITS BAD :) WE CRUSHING HIM ALWAYS WHEN THEY LOSING THEY START SPAMING PINGER VEZIV U PING DRAKO BLA BLA BLA BULLHITS

yea and you're king of the Tibia bla bla bla

When on shadow was Validus team, we was fighting normally without pings etc., that were the best wars. Now this is impossible with Veziv.
Yep 4 sure fights with validus were the best no charlovers, no pussy def fights, no pings.

why dont you guys war like we do for fun not for "Dominado" seems our wars are alot funner and usually alot longe r:D

I agree with this.

You guys take this fucking game way to seriously. No one has fun anymore, always playing ping pong and shit never just fighting it out in game with minimal trash talk.

Too bad everyone is so retarded to understand that Tibia is a game, games are for having fun.

I agree with this.

You guys take this fucking game way to seriously. No one has fun anymore, always playing ping pong and shit never just fighting it out in game with minimal trash talk.

Too bad everyone is so retarded to understand that Tibia is a game, games are for having fun.
Fuck , I can only give 1 like to your post .

Back