• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Phiadariafun - A new independend server distribution [Only preview]

Kratos666

Bastard Coder from hell
Reaction score
Hello Folks,

Some time ago I started to realize the idea of creating my totally own server application.
I had the diea of a nice GUI to manage my servers in one single application would be cool.
Thatswhy I started this project with a friend of mine.

This application will be a full working independend OTServ distro with multi protocol support, many features and its own builtin login server.
At the moment the maploader and item classes are in process.
The loginserver is working completely and works with ALL tibia versions from 7.4 until REAL-Tibia at once.
You can setup as many servers and their databases as you like in the serverconfig and even choose the protocol version for each gameserver.

It is written in C++ using wxWidgets to grant cross compatiblity later but at the moment I have only a windows binary for you.
Because of the problem loading huge maps in only one server already in 32 bit mode the support for this project will be 64 bit exclusively.

Don't expect too much, except the loginserver which you could use independent if you have multiple gameservers for yourself, the game is not working yet.
We are in the middle of the development and this is just ment as a preview and would appreciate some impressions about it.

Installation instructions are inside of the package in the README.txt file:)

Well, here we go...

Click here to download

Back