• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Evolera [8.6] 9999x exp custom evo

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem like a negative person. However to inform you, constructive concrete criticism is good, your criticism is not, because you do not tell anything specifically. It is just made out of pure anger and hatred which can never help - just make yourself feel better. Have a good day.

You seem like a negative person. However to inform you, constructive concrete criticism is good, your criticism is not, because you do not tell anything specifically. It is just made out of pure anger and hatred which can never help - just make yourself feel better. Have a good day.
Alright, you want Constructive criticism? Your GM boost people(inclouding me) give people(inclouding me) the full Dontaion set & boost us in terms of level, ban people off for no reason and give a piss on you.
Sort your staff out or keep ur server running down the sink

Hope this is somewhat constructive to you.

Alright, you want Constructive criticism? Your GM boost people(inclouding me) give people(inclouding me) the full Dontaion set & boost us in terms of level, ban people off for no reason and give a piss on you.
Sort your staff out or keep ur server running down the sink

Hope this is somewhat constructive to you.
You're still not being concrete enough. Who are we talking about? Who would ever give out free donation set to you?
I have to disbelieve you if you can't even tell me any names.

You're still not being concrete enough. Who are we talking about? Who would ever give out free donation set to you?
I have to disbelieve you if you can't even tell me any names.
I could just name random cm/gm names now lol.

Nice bullshit, have a great day my friend XD

Bump! Removed exori paralyze, use the rune in the gold nugget shop :)

Join for daily updates, lots of quests, spawns, custom spells, & fun n balanced PvP-E :)
http://evolera.se

89aa5860d01bda116a0bdf48464e3191.png

d8019321b2b2a026591bbf7ed58945d4.png

Talent system implemented.

Every 50k levels you gain, you get 2x talent points. These talent points you can spend on either more damage or more health/mana to your buffs !buffs.

Basically you can choose to be more of a tank or more of a damage dealer!

Bump, Donator Boots quest + lvl 1,2M spawn is out!

Bump! Added donator uh & Mr quest (lvl800K recommended), Added merc uh & merc MR to don shop.

I remeber when this server had 200 players...Isn´t this datapack uploaded?

I miss the old pvp evolera, when there was assassin etc.. You should open that one soon!

Assassin? o_O cant remember that
@Whyyoucare ya old datapack, but this is new & fun with constant updating :)

Assassin? o_O cant remember that
@Whyyoucare ya old datapack, but this is new & fun with constant updating :)
It seems to appear that people keep boosting their friends. In which case people get level 900k in a couple of hours. If you would take 30 minutes of your time and think about a solution. for 1 time. in 2 years i saw this server online.
A simple lua script. taking 5 minutes to do. which doesnt allow someone to get exp if he kills the same guy ALONE or with the SAME guy for more then x times. this is even more basic then basic. like seriously

True that, will think about it, however it is much harder then what you can imagine what is a exp abuse or what is not.. It isn't X kills which decides it, therefor it is mostly needed a human person to decide it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back