• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Evolera [8.6] 9999x exp custom evo

Status
Not open for further replies.
bump! soon update 2 new quests:)

Last edited:
Merciless wand & rod quest lvl 910K quest~~ released!

Don't hesitate to join this weekend since it is double exp currently!

http://evolera.se

Get rid of Tobjun and you would get some players back, Once a abusive GM always a abusive gm.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Be specific.

So first It was Tobjun who was the bad staff, now me and Millows are bad staffs because we "ran around and pked".

Well, have a good day.

Working on Winter update; - 1-3 hunt spawns and some quests! (not 100% decided yet!)
1a47e93b7ff20bd552552ad79dec46d6.png

Working on today's quest update, merciless crossbow & merciless bolt quest!
1f8398f94736e82a9ebcf9bc16f72962.png

Dude you got staff that are scamming other people that Sauce is scamming people in highexp..
HSEBGsr.png

i1CxDTB.png

itP05wh.png

s2241wx.png

nggakNO.png

DD4aiUu.png

R6jvHuA.png

And you call that proof? That's cute. Even a blind person would believe this is a "set up".
Proove that it is him and i believe you, but unfortunately for you, anyone can make a character and call themself names.

How weird it might even sound, I'm very sure that if someone would name their character "Hitler" you would somehow believe that it is him, and that he is still alive.

Sorry guys but you cant post "proofs" like this and think I will believe it. Try harder next time! ;)

Last edited:
3eb607d42454f559ffc4a27248734f4d.png

Pimped up the bridge city with more traps and better gameplay!
Enjoy!

How come everyone is trying to make you believe your staff is corrupted? Not a chance it might be some truth in what people say?

How come everyone is trying to make you believe your staff is corrupted? Not a chance it might be some truth in what people say?
Haha no, not at all, they are just butthurt over some legit ban they have made in the past, I am very sure of :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back