• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Evolera [8.6] 9999x exp custom evo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha no, not at all, they are just butthurt over some legit ban they have made in the past, I am very sure of :p
evolera staff members are the best staff no one of them do something wrong . they all work together to help develop the server i love that :D

I was doing pvp today level 300k~ killd 4 people in total and just got bannd for boosting ? lol i have 2 death in deathlist and 4 kills in kill list 4 kill on diffrent people on diffrent accountt, millows worst admin in the world

Bump! 2X exp on monsters up to level 1M easier for lower to start!

Bump 23:00 new revamped main town + temple will be released!~~

73fa878937d850c3fa24e912ed234832.png

Merry xmas all! This is how the latest temple look like. Log in to see the new revamped town!
Will be doing giveaways later tonight where you will have a chance of winning heaven items and Crystal boots :D

Changes from last restart;

- City
- Temple
- Increased pvp exp for lvl 800K+

348d45901705e7940eda949ee2479bc9.png

Added a new Djenius spawn, the old one still exists though!
Happy hunting!!

Bump! Increased Pally & Knight HP talent

yea cuz they needed that -.-

Edit: I think u should redo the exori tera block, It cost to much. Sorcerers got paralyze to. i just see its fair to atleast make tera wall do 10-5% instead of 20%

Yes they needed that.

Exori tera block does 40% and it is good.

BUMP

Updated the main post - read it to get a lot information about all the new stuff in Evolera.

@GOD Wille
Change this please

Plenty of quests, with new coming every week

cuz thats bullshit :( its getting quite boring when there is nothing to do and u gain zero experience from pvping

Yeah the pvp will get fixed as fast as possible, and the development of the server has stopped just for a little while just because we work on moving over to LuaJIT to fix all these lags stuff that occurs :) .

Yeah the pvp will get fixed as fast as possible, and the development of the server has stopped just for a little while just because we work on moving over to LuaJIT to fix all these lags stuff that occurs :) .

nice to hear

Informating message:

Server will have a restart around 22:00~~ and Pvp-exp will get fixed + lagg issues should be solved!
If an crash will occur we will have to restart the server and take back the old settings until the crash report has been fixed!

Also oken part of Enigma will added and perhaps jungle part!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back