• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Evolera [8.6] 9999x exp custom evo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update; Southeast part of Enigma is now pyramide houses.

Also Captain Wille has been added to boat spot and will bring you to "Snowia" which is a place for lvl 1,5M+ to hunt monster and bosses which has a cool rare drop!

Other changes;
Moved over to LUAJIT worked - now less lagg, however still not perfect
- Pvp exp back at normal

-LMS event AUTO added
- CTF event is coming shortly!

Enjoy!

5ec142dbfa26f82be763614f49e7b5a2.png

It's a quest is all i can say, however its a little hidden (not in any monster room/quest room teleports) :p

Yes doctor deserved notations, nothing wrong with that.

Yes doctor deserved notations, nothing wrong with that.

What did he do if i may ask

Edit: and this one im abit confussed with
Vadsomhelst Inciting Rule Violation exp abuse with Fuji Coke 14/01/2015, 18:04:12
Fuji Inciting Rule Violation exp abuse with Vadsomhelst Coke 01/01/1970, 1:00:00

I downloaded both deathlists, still there is only 2 deaths on vadsomehelst on like 150 deaths, and they aint even close

What did he do if i may ask

Edit: and this one im abit confussed with
Vadsomhelst Inciting Rule Violation exp abuse with Fuji Coke 14/01/2015, 18:04:12
Fuji Inciting Rule Violation exp abuse with Vadsomhelst Coke 01/01/1970, 1:00:00

I downloaded both deathlists, still there is only 2 deaths on vadsomehelst on like 150 deaths, and they aint even close

Well you killed your own character once and waited 4 days for another kill it is still exp abuse, is this clear now Killallah?
Regards Coke

Explain please, I'm not sure what I've done "cheating" with my character :)

Sure i can explain how both gates were open until u got the east side and closed the west side.

And what i mean with open was that a admin character had made so the gate never closes and just keep going on

Well you killed your own character once and waited 4 days for another kill it is still exp abuse, is this clear now Killallah?
Regards Coke

sure, i didnt know it was same guy. Abit hard for someone to know unless u are wille and can check the base of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sorry then Killallah I thought you were "Vadsomhelst" :p
But now you know why :)
Regards Coke

Sure i can explain how both gates were open until u got the east side and closed the west side.

And what i mean with open was that a admin character had made so the gate never closes and just keep going on

I'm not sure I understand. The gate at bridge bugs if someone is reloading globalevents while it's open, it occurs now and then.

I'm not sure I understand. The gate at bridge bugs if someone is reloading globalevents while it's open, it occurs now and then.
So it just happened to start working after you have taken over the bridge?

Bump! Demonica set out in shop!

New rare set;
Iceborn set is lootable from the 1,5M Bosses "slither"

Well, I probably fixed it myself once I noticed it, but unfortunately I can't recall the situation.

Well ofc u cant. But i find it oddly funny that u got a full demonica set tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom