• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rookville - ONLINE - What more do YOU want?

Well as far as you are the only one eldin who got a server without op donors I would see you working faster xD and no offense to the mapper but holy crap.. that that... server is running since almost 1 week and still spawns are fucked up I mean wtf? I would advert shitload in otserverlist trying to get 50ppl idc maybe 20 brs and 30 polaks but still something what makes server running lol and fixing the fucked up spawns -.- and Maybe a great reward for getting freaking lvl 50? i got tibia box and got a life ring dafug? would be awesome if it would depend on voc what u get on lvl 50 maybe some eq piece special one

And events like zombie event would be cool ^^ and Ahni for low our lvl :p and in ahni are custom items no demon armor magic sword or stonecutter axe maybe a xbow for pallys a good one or bow wep for knights and maybe a book for mages with some def magic lvl+ just an idea ^^

Greets!

I would like to work more and faster, my time doesn't allow me.
Im working, got a Wife (can't ignore her, gotta be social), training, Team-Leading BF and taking every other second to work at the server.

Please report any spawn you feel is "screwed up" to me or Knatte1, we'll re-make it.
We tryed to put as many spawns as possible within the tiny area of Rookgaard, that is one fact that makes the spawns screwed up. I personaly like more serious spawns but again, that takes a bigger map.

Events and nice real tibia quests (adjusted) is not a bad idea, a thing that I got in mind and hopefully work on next week as I got some planned updates this week. The main issue now seems to be "boredom" once you reach lvl 40-60. Events, Quests and other cool stuff is something that really could fix that.

We are also thinking about putting up a high exp version of this server pretty soon, side by side with the "serious" one that will be kept and focused on. That way people can kill eachother more, exp fast and find out about the server.

KindregardsEldinlogo_zps9c8d3e30.png

@EldinWorld
About the spawns I think you need to use the area you have, for example there is caves that is empty. There is already few spawns so please take advantages of all the area you can.

vTune

Btw strong health potion cost 25 and mana 50? seriosly gonna fuck up mages lol we need more money as knights do -.-" and great mana cost 100 gp wtF? make me more poor lool

Btw strong health potion cost 25 and mana 50? seriosly gonna fuck up mages lol we need more money as knights do -.-" and great mana cost 100 gp wtF? make me more poor lool

No fear! the rescue is near!
I am joining up the team and balance the vocations will be my duty.
I will focus on getting balance back up in order, and I will make some information how the new balance will work and what the idea is.
While doing this, I will have both PVM and PVP in consideration.
Also PVM alone or in team, and PVP in 1 vs 1 and wars will be considerate.

I will do my best to satisfy all needs in many different situations! and I hope you're looking forward for it!

Helping random people with random codes lmfao.

Well mario, the server is totally shut down In my opinion just saying the server should be down for a while and missing NPCs should be implented, reset whole stuff and add more content and maybe better make high exp one its better I think with custom spells like mana focus and so one and also saying to Eldin, make promo not for premium lol

You know why I say this? becouse my buddy showed me a magic sword magic plate armor blessed shield and 100cc....

Well mario, the server is totally shut down In my opinion just saying the server should be down for a while and missing NPCs should be implented, reset whole stuff and add more content and maybe better make high exp one its better I think with custom spells like mana focus and so one and also saying to Eldin, make promo not for premium lol

You know why I say this? becouse my buddy showed me a magic sword magic plate armor blessed shield and 100cc....
Helping random people with random codes means that whenever someone needs help, I help them if I got time to do so.
the type of help the people need, is the main factor if I got time or not.
But I'm glad you found that line amusing :)

About RookVille, sure that's your opinion about reset, but that's not in my area and it's entirely up to Eldin to decide.
NPC's isn't in my area either so I can't give any proper comment on that either sadly.

But spells and mana is in my area as far Eldin agrees to go that way.
There will be changes and I'm going to do my best in balancing the vocations so they all are unique but none of them is weaker than the other one.

This is about what I can summon up for a reply to you at this moment, and I hope it's good enough until I can share more information about vocation changes.

Oh btw, sure I got Mario as avatar, but you can call me Tim :)

It was a bug, he gave the items back to the Admin & the bug was fixed, the bug was found in a new Area that had just been mapped in & you're using it to back up that argument? Well ok...

Man boob, Soft Boots not hidden well enough? :)

A new "big" quest will hopefully be ready on friday, lvl 45+

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

I'll write it down for future updates.

Prioritising:
-Vocation Balance
-LvL 45+ Stuff
-Events, Raids etc
-All Mounts
-All Addons
-Bugs and Errors

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

I think it shouldn't be like, every hit you loose a arrow/bolt, because that's the strongest you can use, so now we paladins got to use spears/enchanted spear in lvl 42

Nice screen :D

Im about to improve and balance all vocations, includes more bows, x bows, arrows and bolts for paladins. Thats the element they should focus on and be supported at.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

I think that you should fix that it's easier to get premium days, the only free premium days now are achivements, and they give 1-3 days... I think that you also should get it from finding bugs (I've found 2!)

Heavy debug yesterday I was playing with my mage went to water elementals got debug died... then i tryed to relog debuged again like 10 times then I try it today still cant log but my other chars work then I went with my knight to premmy area crossed the bridge and when i was near the npc " but he wasnt in sight" I got debug cant log anymore, I hope this get fixed asap cant play anymore atm

Back