• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rookville - ONLINE - What more do YOU want?

The debug issue should be solved, thank you for the report.
It seem to have been coming from a spell that debugged the entire server.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

More active staff, Knatte hasn't been in at 4 days, halfaway in 2 days, Ninja in 1 day

And fix that facc promotion!!

almost empty server Oo

We had loads of crashes yesterday, ruined alot. We believe that someone found out how to crash it and did it on purpose. The great part is that it should be fixed now! Read the Advertisement thread about updates! :)

Fact of Staff:
Eldin - Im working during the days, trying to be on in the mornings and when I get home, getting around 6 hours of sleep every night right now as Im doing my best to bring out updates.

@knatte1 - Away this week, thats also the reason why the island ain't finished yet, he is the mapper.

@HalfAway - Hoster, online from time to time but mostly make sure that the server is running smoothly as well as other database/website related things.

GM Orion - Online about 24/7 during the weeks but barely during weekends. -Support Staff in-game, also my little brother.

@Ninja - Online from time to time, but a GM and important for sure. He has been supporting and helping out with the most critical issues since day one. Without him, we'd had loads of more problems.

@Peroxide - Also online from time to time. He is more of a general supporter.

The more players we get, the more active Staff we need. We had problems with crashes and bugs but will hopefully be able to focus forward! :D

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

We had loads of crashes yesterday, ruined alot. We believe that someone found out how to crash it and did it on purpose. The great part is that it should be fixed now! Read the Advertisement thread about updates! :)

Fact of Staff:
Eldin - Im working during the days, trying to be on in the mornings and when I get home, getting around 6 hours of sleep every night right now as Im doing my best to bring out updates.

@knatte1 - Away this week, thats also the reason why the island ain't finished yet, he is the mapper.

@HalfAway - Hoster, online from time to time but mostly make sure that the server is running smoothly as well as other database/website related things.

GM Orion - Online about 24/7 during the weeks but barely during weekends. -Support Staff in-game, also my little brother.

@Ninja - Online from time to time, but a GM and important for sure. He has been supporting and helping out with the most critical issues since day one. Without him, we'd had loads of more problems.

@Peroxide - Also online from time to time. He is more of a general supporter.

The more players we get, the more active Staff we need. We had problems with crashes and bugs but will hopefully be able to focus forward! :D

Kind Regards,
Eldin.
What about the facc promotion?

Needs source edit and will not happen right now. Might change the tic difference but we'll see.

I will focus on new stuff now unless I have to focus on any more crashes. :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Back