• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SHADI AKA BIG BOY

Shaun Jones

Banned User
Reaction score
13:11 Slow Magic [292]: I am not a char lover pussy like you
13:11 Slow Magic [292]: I dont care to die
13:12 Slow Magic [292]: I get action mother fucker
13:12 Slow Magic [292]: ;)

5:12 Fixate [363]: Fuck this, i pushed a guy on warmode and i have been wanking all night ffs good night ;)

True info

nice fake message as i dont have a 320 so next time you try make fake message do it right

Better being kids wasting time here than being 24 still wasting time here i guess o_O

Exactly because im 24, have a car, a house, and good job i can have hobbies.
You, on the other hand, are a kid that will probably work on mcdonalds in mexico on near future or be forever making retarded threads about noob wars

Exactly because im 24, have a car, a house, and good job i can have hobbies.
You, on the other hand, are a kid that will probably work on mcdonalds in mexico on near future or be forever making retarded threads about noob wars
Gz for you my friend but you ego and immaturity are insuperable really...
1. What happen? Its bad working on a Mc Donalds? Is your brain that smaller to say things like this?
2. I'm SPANISH, from SPAIN, a country next to yours, and living in Barcelona, so, i dont get that shit u talking about México.

Being 24 doesnt matter if your brain is not taller enough ;)

Gz for you my friend but you ego and immaturity are insuperable really...
1. What happen? Its bad working on a Mc Donalds? Is your brain that smaller to say things like this?
2. I'm SPANISH, from SPAIN, a country next to yours, and living in Barcelona, so, i dont get that shit u talking about México.

Being 24 doesnt matter if your brain is not taller enough ;)

Ofc course is bad to work on mcdonalds, if it wasnt everybody would dream about grew up to work on mcdonalds forever, making a lot of money and be happy, stop cry .

You are mexican, mexican and mexican, you talk too much about brain just like girls talk too much about dicks, why do people tend to talk about stuff they do not have is a mistery

Ofc course is bad to work on mcdonalds, if it wasnt everybody would dream about grew up to work on mcdonalds forever, making a lot of money and be happy, stop cry .

You are mexican, mexican and mexican, you talk too much about brain just like girls talk too much about dicks, why do people tend to talk about stuff they do not have is a mistery

They aint talking about your dick for sure :p

you know trevor if you are 24 maybe you would act a little more mature that taking the piss out of 16 year old kids who play this game better than you
Really kid, your gonna talk about maturity? Ever time I login "hey faggot" blah blah blah, following me around, calling me stupid ass kid names, your the one thats immature sorry to say it.

Back