• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SHADI AKA BIG BOY

Ofc course is bad to work on mcdonalds, if it wasnt everybody would dream about grew up to work on mcdonalds forever, making a lot of money and be happy, stop cry .

You are mexican, mexican and mexican, you talk too much about brain just like girls talk too much about dicks, why do people tend to talk about stuff they do not have is a mistery
Congratulations! You reached Immaturity Level 9999

Congratulations! You reached Ignorant Level 10000

Once again, you dont make any sense.

Pd. You seem mad because i live in Barcelona and not in Mexico (?).

Congratulations! You reached Immaturity Level 9999

Congratulations! You reached Ignorant Level 10000
Once again, you dont make any sense.

Pd. You seem mad because i live in Barcelona and not in Mexico (?).

I didnt even knew where you are form i just tough you were mexican ebcause you speak spanish and most tibia hispanic players are mexicans.

But it seems you have a problem with that, something i dotn understand, because at least mexicans have a country, not like catalunians who claim to be independent but celebrate when spain wins a a world soccer cup.

If think that work on mcdonalds is be immature than yeah i think i will be forever immature alongisde with 99 % of the people on this planet.

I didnt even knew where you are form i just tough you were mexican ebcause you speak spanish and most tibia hispanic players are mexicans.

But it seems you have a problem with that, something i dotn understand, because at least mexicans have a country, not like catalunians who claim to be independent but celebrate when spain wins a a world soccer cup.

If think that work on mcdonalds is be immature than yeah i think i will be forever immature alongisde with 99 % of the people on this planet.

Luis Catalonia independent ! :]

jordi you fat prick when you gonna fix a team so i can ava combo the fuck out of your mother

Cant be bothered to stay talking shit with a legendary user you dont make any sense, all I can say is visca catalunya lliure kkthxbye

Cant be bothered to stay talking shit with a legendary user you dont make any sense, all I can say is visca catalunya lliure kkthxbye

Shut up then, you replied my post that wasnt even about you and started to cry over somehting i said, that now you claim doesnt make sense, you are retarded :D

but ur retarded you tell us to come lunarforce when you left shadow because you was getting fucked

like i said yesterday we not gonna transfer to lunar for 1 warmode because will would reck you

Go real tibia luis and prove there anything, because lunarforce is just another ot xdddd

real tibia ? place where ppl exp 1 year and only fight on skulls ?

Btw ive heard there will be open probably retro hardcore pvp it could be interesting if they dont allow vouchers and shits

kensz en que mundo juegas ?

Back