• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SHADI AKA BIG BOY

HAHAHA, Trevor, cant remember you fighting on lunar either, maybe cuz you were not fighting..... GGGGGGGGG

ITS ATER SUMMER AND STILL I CANT SEE ANYONE PLAYING LUNAR, GRATZ ON BEING NOLIFE NONAME ON LUNAR:p

HAHAHA, Trevor, cant remember you fighting on lunar either, maybe cuz you were not fighting..... GGGGGGGGG

ITS ATER SUMMER AND STILL I CANT SEE ANYONE PLAYING LUNAR, GRATZ ON BEING NOLIFE NONAME ON LUNAR:p
botando :p and brazil teams fighting hehe

It's true, shaun has yet to beat any team on Shadow's, highly doubt he could come close to even fragging trevor or his team, Itz Xed is all talk, hunts low levels with 6+ players, Xed isn't worth any of our times, he's a noob, think's he's good, huge ego, talk's a lot, in war, die's a lot.

25p2695.jpg

Thats ebcause i foguth when lunar had good teams, not randoms, i odnt blame you

haha okay shadi i died once in warmode after killing you guys 3-4 times each + i can kill you on a 150 or 300 doesnt matter which and how can you say i've never beat anyone on shadowcores? dont remeber when i was in ur team we beat cunts twice and also won multiple wars with cunts so yea good one

And we beat cunts because of me, and you begged to join me, get over yourself and learn to grow up, then you'll make some real friends

haha shadi everyone knows that me and husu commanded that war even proves on the video as you tried to count combo and i told you to shut up xD

haha okay shadi i died once in warmode after killing you guys 3-4 times each + i can kill you on a 150 or 300 doesnt matter which and how can you say i've never beat anyone on shadowcores? dont remeber when i was in ur team we beat cunts twice and also won multiple wars with cunts so yea good one
HERE
COMES
THE
SHEEP

haha shadi everyone knows that me and husu commanded that war even proves on the video as you tried to count combo and i told you to shut up xD
gz command 4 english randoms on dead ot server, hows ur father garage bussiness going?
sori pro no hunted us

You didn't die once, get over yourself shit bag.
Dear member,
Don't dare to even reply to this noob. As forums screenshots proof, I did solo him more than twice on Level 100 characters, (he was on his 300+) without any pings or ddos, <you can keep crying sheep, there was no ddos, ur just bad>
Shaun did steal 10kk to one of his 3 members like month ago, he did steal more than 10kk to cunts members, he did steal Kensz also, he did scam every of his member. He can just keep talking shit, but the truth is, he told to Nil (Kensz) this: "I've got Danek on exiva hotkeys because he will come to kill me and Ill need to get safezone''. <<<<< TS voice prooved.
Also he said he was gonna join the army like a month ago, here he is, da madafakin, not gay lookin.
More but no less, he did lie about me to half of my team, they left me and went with him, 24 hours later my ex-members was asking me if they could re-join me.

The fact is he is only a wannabe, or how we call him, the almost guy. Which means: he is ALMOST funny, ALMOST ugly, and ALMOST someone.

Much love, kisses and hugs, Danek teh bozz

haha danek you told me you was gonna war cunts we still waiting
Dear mr. ping, my members ain't feeling the motivation to play OT servers, we did warmode on Antica not long ago (you can check recordings-Kamikaze aidan on cast) or just watch my Twitch recordings, and they just wanna wm there again. But I can login, we can go Inq, and you can try to catch me if you wish.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Are you beffos with Shaun once again? ;>

real tibia ? place where ppl exp 1 year and only fight on skulls ?

Btw ive heard there will be open probably retro hardcore pvp it could be interesting if they dont allow vouchers and shits

kensz en que mundo juegas ?
Empezare cn dan ahora, estoy fuera d casa aun no he jugao slo tengo un lvl 20 o asi en aurora

And we beat cunts because of me, and you begged to join me, get over yourself and learn to grow up, then you'll make some real friends

HAHA, You never beaten cunts, cuz you dident war cunts, you wared mursu team + some ppl from cunts.
Are you beffos with Shaun once again? ;>

BEFFOS? < THIS IS SOMETHING NEW????? ME Never hear of this

King Daanem your fucking stupid, i've warred cunts 3 times with my team, who the fuck are you? There's even footage on youtube, barely any, but there is, so fuck off you random, don't know what your talking about.

Back