• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SHADI AKA BIG BOY

haha shadi everyone knows that me and husu commanded that war even proves on the video as you tried to count combo and i told you to shut up xD
Kid you never told me to shut up, you don't know how to command and your garbage, if anyone needs to be told to shut up in communication its you, you have a very disgusting annoying voice.

King Daanem your fucking stupid, i've warred cunts 3 times with my team, who the fuck are you? There's even footage on youtube, barely any, but there is, so fuck off you random, don't know what your talking about.

First of all, what team? you aint got any team, and i think you dream you fighted the cunts cuz it never happend. But i guess being hit by your dad when you were young dident help on you braindeadness
And watching yourself getting raped by your father on redtube is not the same as "footage on youtube" of you "BEATING" the cunt.......

KKTHXBYE...............

but jay tbh we did warmode cunts first time then we warmoded some of cunts with mursu so in that respect he is right but he didnt command and when nil is back ill get him to give my the video and we shall prove that i told you shut up not like i need to prove anything to you as i solo handly fucked your team up

Back