• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shiva Shadowsong Thread

I haven't posted anything in a while so here have this siren :3

8OTRs.jpg
So, AWESOME bro.
Keep posting :)

So guys, here's a little update since I haven't posted in a while.

Made by request-

Nn7Wt.jpg

And these ones are my special gift. Since I saw quite a few mappers comment on them and I personally know that cipsoft was lazy in their early days to make sprites for every direction (they make mostly just south and east), I decided to do these by a request to help out mapping pieces:

RXpLo.jpg

I allow everyone to use the Sandstone Extensions sprites and I will perhaps release more of them later if anyone wants (there's quite some in stock), you can find a clean version here.

(Tip #1 - Just arrange them, cut them to 32x32 and export to data editor)
(Tip #2 - To get directions for North/Vertical, take that picture and do "Rotate 90°" -> "Flip Horizontal")

Last edited:
Finally see another amazing spriter!!
Absolutely stunning work on the snow scene.

Mad props man.

Also, where is your stream?

Finally see another amazing spriter!!
Absolutely stunning work on the snow scene.

Mad props man.

Also, where is your stream?

Thanks man <3

I've broken my back sorting out firewood last day so today I'm taking a day off of spriting to relax a bit, tomorrow I'll work on new stuff and I'll turn on stream so add me on skype if you want and I'll give you the teamviewer meeting ID (skype name is [email protected] / Kristian Curic) :3

The graves are sublime. The ones from Cipsoft are horrible, so little to do with them.

I feel the same and so did one of our mappers, that's why these were requested in the first place. They should make a good replacement for cipsoft's old graves.

To refresh the thread a little, here is a client UI I've been working my ass off on - there is also a lot of the design for the ingame stuff but I won't show it here. This is a mix of pixel-art and photoshop:
(view in full size for original quality)

9macD.jpg

And here is a new game-master outfit I'm working on in collaboration with Saphron. (SwordArtOnline inspired :D)

2digb.jpg

Man i watched the Necronia trailer and i think is gonna be awesome! great sprites, great systems, super amazing maps, just hoping the release :)

OMG, HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD?!?!?
Ughh I would kill to have your talent to map some sprites for my server x_x
I know it's a super longshot, but is it possible to request some sprites at all? :S... I don't know what I could give in return, aside from sharing my sprites or map something for you?

OMG, HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD?!?!?
Ughh I would kill to have your talent to map some sprites for my server x_x
I know it's a super longshot, but is it possible to request some sprites at all? :S... I don't know what I could give in return, aside from sharing my sprites or map something for you?

Awh stop it :x A lot of time and practice I suppose.
Maybe one day, but I'm really busy nowadays, I work for 2 projects + my own and I really don't have a minute to spare on anything else. Too bad that you have your own project, otherwise you could join ours and map with all the custom sprites haha :v

Back
Top Bottom