• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shiva Shadowsong Thread

This frost thing looks little like old-school godzilla but instead of hands it has wings. Which kinds doesn't make any sense in my opinion. Undead dragon is way way better.

What is that o_O?
it's really awesome
first pic is really awesome
second one is Epic :eek:
1-this monster is very epic and Huge :)
2- the water gazer is very good

I like your monsters Shiva

What is that o_O?
it's really awesome
first pic is really awesome
second one is Epic :eek:
1-this monster is very epic and Huge :)
2- the water gazer is very good

I like your monsters Shiva

Thanks FreaokOut, stay tuned for more, or even join some of my streams soon ^_^
I spent some time on getting that gazer look nice but it's good and fluent now!

This frost thing looks little like old-school godzilla but instead of hands it has wings. Which kinds doesn't make any sense in my opinion. Undead dragon is way way better.

It's actually a mix of a dinosaur anatomy with dragon wings wrapped in a frost theme. I think it was a cool innovation (no pun inteded). :3

This post deserves more attention. Best showoff so far from you sir.
applauce!

Thanks Linus <3

Bro, haven't seen any sprites for a while. Now when I have, you made me cry xd.
These sprites are so AWESOME. See You soon.

I'm streaming some spriting right now on Teamviewer (meeting id: m64-501-101) so hop in if you wanna check it out, and I'll post the results here when I'm done! :]

Edit: Got a disconnect, new meeting ID: m64-501-101

Last edited:
Here is a new character sprite:

dd2604fafb.png

I also did some christmas related sprites recently, you can see most of them on our website (of NNW).
Here is Santa Claus and his sled with reindeer
(Santa claus is fully custom while reindeer sled and deers are modifications of cipsoft's sprites=

Back