• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Siramix events and giveaways - through Twitch.

Siramix

CEO
Senator
Premium User
Reaction score
Greetings Shadowcores!
Been a while since I posted a thread on these boards, and for that I would like to give it a shot, let's try to get some stuff going on here on Twifysoft, so we're without updates, we can still make the time we spend here fun.

I'm going to give away an item from my personal depot (not created by a gamemaster character) which will be given to one out of my followers on Twitch.

When will I giveaway something?
Well, let's start at 50 and 100 followers.
How will I pick a winner? A sort of randomizerbot.
What can you win? Going to be a surprise, you will get an anniversary backpack with goodies inside!!

How to participate? Just follow my Twitch channel and you will be a part of the giveaway when it's time. But I'm sure you wonder what I will stream, and if you guys are up for an active stream I will stream almost daily time in-game of Shadowcores and Lunarforce. Doing events with you all!

VqwDWVA.png

TWITCH CHANNEL: http://www.twitch.tv/siramix

See you there,
Siramix!

I have some nice items in store for you guys! However, I'm going to start a brand new character and level it up from scratch, everyone is allowed to join my journey. Keep yourself updated on the stream.
BUT WHICH VOCATION DO I PICK PLS :D

I have some nice items in store for you guys! However, I'm going to start a brand new character and level it up from scratch, everyone is allowed to join my journey. Keep yourself updated on the stream.
Elite Knight of course.

Im alredy waiting for my anniversay backpack with boh inside and ferumbras hat ;)

Stream will go live around 21:00 CET, gonna try to get some levels on my new knight, tune in and we'll have some fun, both in the server and the stream.

Back