• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sneak deal between Lapa & Jordi

Why do kids always get mad when we miss their age by 1 or 2 years ? seems that it makes a life change difference when we say they are younger that what they rly are or oder , i tell it ebcause i have a 14 or 13 years old brother ( he is quite different from this kingen kid, he is black belt i nmuay thai and green belt in jiujitsu ) but he hates when i miss his age

fuck monkeys hail br
YES FYUCK U IM 15 ,I, PEACE OF SHIT
tru storiiiiiii kajngen 15 years old kid eating banana and its cave rat irl and he fuck guys in the ass and kill afk booters and ping and yea you know everything fucking nohands shut up brazolska

old spanish player? played lunar one week and calling urself old spanish player?
im not calling old about lunar or shadow, im old called for my trayectory on tibia ots since 5years ago kk? so shut up random any1 know u

old spanish player? played lunar one week and calling urself old spanish player?
If u only know the people of playing here shadow/lunar u dont have any trayectory on tibia,shadow have 2 years only.u dont play helgaot//narvia//ambera//hexana and others ots.and @Slibaha yes is a old spanish player i lisen he's name much time and in diferents ots.please dont say shit retarted.
PD:SHIT ENGLISH

VPJj6vL.jpg

where r u Slibaha? ;p

Death Hard good team?

aka parcels?
Jajajajajajja aka orshabaal ot? Gzzz this in shadow/lunar die in 1min parcel. And cant kill 1 but win all warmodes :/ more noobs for you team is call noob death hard and lost vs hem fucking troll xD

Back