• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.0 8.60

Would you help out on this project?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can agree with you, that many people are using client 8.6 and it's just sad there is 0.3 only for 8.6. And also force people use custom client is just sad. Since rl map should not req any custom client, if you ask me. But i woud like see people to move, The only versions i like is Newer or Oldschool :p

yep, im a lower iq person who needs to offend ppl to get my frustration out.

First and for most, i've never you can't do what you want, nor something of sort.
second all id say to pietia was to not waste time trying to give you other points that you don't want to hear, since you will do as you please.

if you are going to offend others cuz they don't like your work/ideas you will have an amazing life. Jerk...

I can agree with you, that many people are using client 8.6 and it's just sad there is 0.3 only for 8.6. And also force people use custom client is just sad. Since rl map should not req any custom client, if you ask me. But i woud like see people to move, The only versions i like is Newer or Oldschool :p

Well in some way I feel the same :p I really like the way 8.6 is, but ofc I would give alot to get it bot free without using a custom client. And well you got 0.4 aswell, but in sence they are the same thing :p
And about forcing custom clients im aswell on the same page. I rarely play ots where you are forced to use a custom client, you never know what you are about to download tbh.
But im not sure im gonna release it anymore, I think it would help the community since I have a hard time beliving that everyone will move from the 7.x, 8.x, 9.x versions to 10.x.
But I guess another way would be to alter OTC to look exaclly like the tibia client and then using opcode to see if we wanna return animatedText functions etc. that aren't supported with 10.x. that way we would be able to get the old versions back without having to force a custom client to the players.
But im gonna look into changing OTC to that point aswell, that way it could be a pretty cool OT but would require more work then downgrading tfs I think.

yep, im a lower iq person who needs to offend ppl to get my frustration out.

First and for most, i've never you can't do what you want, nor something of sort.
second all id say to pietia was to not waste time trying to give you other points that you don't want to hear, since you will do as you please.

if you are going to offend others cuz they don't like your work/ideas you will have an amazing life. Jerk...

Ill stop responding to you now, just a huge waste of time...

Maybe you should start with the project if you get the same comments here over and over again.
I do not really see the point of the thread if you did not create a github project yet.

Maybe you should start with the project if you get the same comments here over and over again.
I do not really see the point of the thread if you did not create a github project yet.

Ive already gotten a long way with the projcet, started the day before I created this thread.

And FYI the github project will only be started if others join in, otherwise I will keep it to myself till its done and might release it then.

Last edited:
he is probably going to be a bitch with it as he did with printers project xD with things like:

"pay/donate to access"
"if no one help I'll not release"
then when he have it:
"people have offered 23482349 euros for my files"
etc etc etc

he is probably going to be a bitch with it as he did with printers project xD with things like:

"pay/donate to access"
"if no one help I'll not release"
then when he have it:
"people have offered 23482349 euros for my files"
etc etc etc

I never asked people to pay for the things I did on printers repo, get your facts straight.
What I propsed was that we would setup a private repo where you had to donate to a charity to get the files, no profits would go to any dev except a certin % to OTLand for letting us use forum space for it.
Pretty much like 0.4 but insted of the money going to the devs it when to some charity.
And it wasen't just me, most of the users including Royalot and Ninja I think supported this.

And ofc ive gotten alot of offers on my datapack, but I haven't sold it.
And the reason for "if no one help I'll not release" - is that why? Since everyone and you are one of them, keep hating on it? So in that case I can keep it to myself and pay a C++ dev to check the codes ive changed once im done.

Insted of trying to be the attention whore just leave the thread if you have nothing else to come with... Atleast leave a good feedback or something insted of just typing things you make up.
Same goes for @dominique120

Also I dont owe anyone an explanation for my actions.
Grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back