• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

This is really unfair

Damn, always crappy to see a fellow character CREATED in Lunarforce taken away,
doesn't feel like we have many original players still left on this server, mostly all transfers.

You were not my friend, but you were not my problem either.
R.I.P. I'm sure you have plenty more characters.

Riddle Box, he doesnt he got deleted on 6 characters....

Azur ye everyone is standing up for him since its fucking stupid that he got deleted.

GM Siramix is the baddest GM/Tutor that I've ever seen lol this wannabe GM on shadowcores, I remember him 24/7 online on Shadowcores on the Help Channel just to be active and pretend to be fucking awesome to become later on GM on Lunarforce or Shadowcores. Are you lucky now? Have you got what you ever wanted? Lol, I don't know why he became GM here but really.... This was one of the biggest mistake the Twifysoft Support did.. He is only power abusing, as you see, where is the sense of this? Deleting 6 characters of a player who played Shadowcores at first and then Lunarforce from the beginning?! Keeping this server alive just exactly as the previous Forum members wrote.
Well in my opinion GM Sirmxiasai is power abusing that's it and Thom don't deserve this deletes.
Go delete my Forum/Lunarforce/Shadowcores/Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Skype/Gadu-Gadu kkkkkkkk because I'm a bit offensive against the member of the support, who I THOUGHT CARE MUCH ABOUT THEIR COMMUNITY AND THE PLAYERS WHO KEEP THE SERVERS ALIVE AND WHO MAKE YOU GAIN MORE MONEY. Gz brain Sirmxiasai

I don't actually like Thom or I even know him that much to talk about him but this is unfair so

FREE THOM !

Why am I not surprised that Siramix is the fuckhead who did this?
Already told you that he is an abusing piece of shit.
Kick this kid out of the staff, abusing gamemasters got nothing to do on Lunarforce.
NOW FREE THOM!

Xanabis? That wannabe "Marihuana Lover" who even don't know how Marihuana looks? I don't know him... At least he's a noob ^^

!!!FREE THOM!!!

Siramix love me so much :) he come to me like 10 times and always im stayingon computer :) never jail :) unban this fucking noob Sidstepgood its noob anyway;D
Bacause you are full afk next to your pc you faggot. Fucking addicted 17 years old kid.

Why you dont care so much about shadowcores? Maybe this is something personal Siramix? :)

I know we're in differents teams but we're all ACTIVE, normal players. So if support want to loose some players that's good idea :)

F*CK YOU SIRAMIX :*

FREE THOM

Oh come on really, because when you delete something you can just undelete it same way. You format your drive and you can get it back in seconds ....

Back
Top Bottom