• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thronar - Alternate Tibia Server (New more organized thread)

Why would you play a wizard, who has a lot of PvP only spells, if there was no PvP?

This server has both PVP and RPG.. just deal with it if you don't like pvping then be friendly and don't make any enemies otherwise be prepared to fight. If someone pisses me off then I'm going to wanna kill them..but this server does have a lot of team hunting so..

I think hes playing Project XDC and Tibia Kingdoms Adventure, not sure about the other one.

If I have time(unfortunately I lack this alot) I would love to help this project, if not by hosting then by technical assistance.

The server looks great. :)

Pvp in Thronar is encouraged, less restrained, but also really hard, for a lot of reasons. Its not like any other server around, where you just spam potions and you only die if you get comboed by a couple or more other players, or your potions run out. Well, you guys will find out that later.

I will create tournaments when there are enough players, since it is a key feature of Thronar, but of course thats not only it. Those who want to explore, quest and or just hunt for fun will have an unique experience aswell.

Siiiiiiegh, you can't simply tell us it will come soon and then leave us hanging here ... That's inhuman! Q_Q

There have been a few issues and I wont be able to host with Don Daniello anymore.

BUT, Znote said there will be no problems for him to host for me, and he also said that he will be able to in 1 or 2 weeks at max, we all hope earlier.

I hope it's soon, getting tired of these delays :( and gotta go away on vacation soon

Id love to prontly release it, I should have announced it only when I was 100% sure it was working

Back