• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster TKO's Hosting service 100/100Mbps

ddos protected 100%?
how much does it cost to host?

also if another owners agree with me we will see to take some dedicated again to athxzor.

wow many want me for hosting! add me on skype or msn so we can talk and you can tell me somting about your server!

last time i wasnt interessted so why should it be diffrent this time?:p

Nope he was using linux but no one played it! I will be using windows for my own server syphero im reopening it!

Just pay for a vps with security. That way a company deals with security threats. And about 99% sure you will get better security with a vps. Windows isn't necessarily easily hackable. It depends how much effort you put into security.

OR if you are determined to host then, i would contact amaoz and pay him to fault and "fix" any weaknesses you have. At least this way you can be certain that no avaerage or even semi-pro hackers/ddosers can affect your hosted servers.

my hardware firewall should block ddos and fragment packet:) but i havent tested it yet:p

Back