• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To settle this once and for all.

Do you want lunarforce as it was before or stay as it is?

• Total voters
@Mark look at that, only all if offending, battles In Lunar? Exiva "battles...we have enough reasons to make changes here is easy to see

What can be changed ;

- Lunarforce going back to the state of begin February.
- Transfer closed from both lunarforce to shadowcores and shadowcores to lunarforce.
- Experience shared back as it was before.
- Everyone who will transfer Lunarforce after one of these changes are announced, will be put back to level 1.

good idea but , in my opnion should be added a little bit of the shared exp , put it around 20-25%.

For the new ideas that Siramix asked for , i think its a good idea to make :

* lower exp before 350 - 1x
* add all roshamuul city
* more active staff
* decrease chances to spawn bosses

good idea but , in my opnion should be added a little bit of the shared exp , put it around 20-25%.

For the new ideas that Siramix asked for , i think its a good idea to make :

* lower exp before 350 - 1x
* add all roshamuul city
* more active staff
* decrease chances to spawn bosses
Why roshamuul its not even good exp dunno why all spam about that

its not by the exp , i dont like the roshamuul place , but its a new thing for lunarforce , Siramix asked for some changes , i just mentioned this to make the server more realist
Hes only talking about the exp changes
@Siramix. The server seems fine dont do exp shared back cause this is a hardcore pvp server they want to exp they need to transfer

Hes only talking about the exp changes
@Siramix. The server seems fine dont do exp shared back cause this is a hardcore pvp server they want to exp they need to transfer
Lunarforce is dead bro. u no play lunar and 24/07 in forum...you no see
not say anything you not play.
and no one is asking only this, other things to change is very apparent that LunarForce need changes

I dont play tibia but I was a part of this community so I can have a opinion

Tali , if you dont play tibia u can't give opnion that lunar is fine like this. Honestly lunar is dead everyone knows.

I swear.. I dont understand brs.. its so easy to exp.. what the fuck do u guys want? everyone to be level 700? No joke you guys are the worst generation of brazilian players I've ever seen.

Tibia 2014 = Brs exp manually all day on hardcore pvp server to get lvl 700.

get navi and fight on 150s like dash team x)

just back exp shared how was before and many teams will be back,for exp together and later can fight too ;)
will be better than now trust me guys lunar is dead,dont be afraid of changes,with this we will can kill each other 1000000000000000x times more than now....

Tali , if you dont play tibia u can't give opnion that lunar is fine like this. Honestly lunar is dead everyone knows.
No its not 160 players is more than most ot and real servers. ..

@Tali wtf man??You said you don't play anymore and still say it is better now?? man, it doesn't make sense, please stop trying to fuck a serious poll related to people who ACTUALLY PLAY here.

@Siramix

This is my opinion to get it better

* lower exp when you reach level 300 - 1x
* exp shared 25%
* more active staff(This is fucking urgent, I can only find windy in the game and he's just a tutor.)
* Punishment for afking botting all day 24/7, or a full review of lunarforces rules, because you guys made the rules and don't apply them in game.
*DELETION to all players that has been given proof to block respawns.(Its the worst thing ever I believe)
*End of Transfers from shadow to lunar and lunar to shadow, or a massive level reduction something like, if you're lvl 300 at lunar you get like 120 at shadow(you can get 120 in one day at shadow)

I'll not answer to insults.

*lower rates
*more tutors/gms, many ppl botting afk 24/7
*end of transfers

First of all guys...
- On 340lvl ED i can take 6lvl in 1 day. (actually faster than shadow, its possible in shadow too But actually u can die easy and lose 2 lvl so lunar faster in my opinion.)
- If the changes comes true ( even with lower exp rate) ppls would take 20 lvl in day. So after 1 month it will be forum spamming again, cause tooo hard to kill lvl600 mages and eks.
-this changes wont give 1000 players to lunar, max it will be 240~ or so, so pointless..

IF TWIFYSOFT WANT CHANGES:
- Exp rate 1x after lvl 300
- 15% exp shared bonus MAX.
-Stop transfers from both words.
-^ reduce a mlvl a little... If we destroy ue thing..
- make old lvls back- and let we fight now as it gonna be in few week after changes, yea let begins now lvl 450 wars with ava/ue spam, else u cant kill that high lvls in war!! And lets see how brs will give it up after we rape them with few 450 lvl chars, and how they will start cry on forum again.
- Let ppl transfer from shadow to lunar, to get bunch of ppl (if brs wanna more players to ot, let them get, and let the server ruined by brazols, so we can rape them every night as before~

@Siramix

Last edited:
This is my opinion to get it better

* Lower exp when you reach level 350- 1x
* Exp shared 40%
*Remove transfers from shadow to lunar and lunar to shadow
@Siramix

GO LUNAR GUYS!

1st option. (The best for all)
My suggestion is:
-Reset all characters.
-Remove world transfer.
-Remove stone skins from djinn. Let ppl loot them it will be harder enough. :)
-Lower exp, skills and loot rates! Make this ot have max 200-250 lvls.
(After 250 x1 or x1,5 exp)
Make new lunarforce start in 29 June. Perfectly on summer.
-Don't make any shared experience bonuses! Let it be like it's now.
-START NEW HISTORY OF LUNARFORCE!

nd option.
If you can't or you just don't want reset all characters:
-Lower again skills and ppl exp a bit more.
-Loot rate x2
-Delete peoples stone skin amulets that they got now or just make them x2 usage.
-Delete all br's (without fatima, she's nice person)
-Make PvP Lose like on shadow. In warmode you lose 30% and without -2 lvls.
It will lower people levels enough in few days after that change and they will cry after lost battle without warmode
and they won't just go and put bot to get levels back so fast.

To sum up:

If you can do char reset and you want to start new history of Lunarforce and bring here like 400-500 ppl on summer time and finally hold them here for longer time just do it like I said in first option.

If you don't want char reset make this ot just like shadowcores but lower skills, exp and loot rate.

"Let the fun has begun" - Patryk S.

//Dashim

@Mark @Hani @Siramix

Last edited:
Back