• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Troublemakers..

Maziajka

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
..giving up after 1 battle 10v10.. gj veziv now to hide in the forrest u little scout.

Gived up yesterday we got 9 on vent anuris eldory masterko ciamkaj its palladyns kiraja its knight + 4 mages :) we cant kill Dawid wielki zal 250 mage witohut pot ; Navid said he need 2 weeks i working everyday 07.00 17.00 and we got 1-2 ppl o vent and u sneaking so gg ;D fight mexicans

According to you I am the worst player in the team.. I am 235 and you cant kill our worst player, how do you wanna kill the rest? Also its not our problem you went out without any mages, I am sure they could've gone on any mage. About sneaking, it was your team who started sneaking this morning.. as soon as we came they all logged off.. so we went to sneak Shleder on Demona.

Veziv, you guys sneaked me like 3x on banuta in 2 days. Failed all of the times though

NO1 CRYING our ppl sneaked some1? are u drunk? xD

Your people tried to kill Legacy this morning on Banuta, we logged in - they logged off.

Veziv, you guys sneaked me like 3x on banuta in 2 days. Failed all of the times though

hehe the funniest thing is that every time we just get into your screen you started to run away ! xD and we didnt even atk you so the question is are you exiving all the time or just watching the screen 24/7

Back