• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Troublemakers..

haha, you're so sexually liberated as a muslim, don't you like your ''only eyes shown'' girls ? calling Poland a village while living in country where u got more reindeers than people.

must've posted it :(

Damn bro you are clueless about me xd. Just because I am Muslim does not put me under the stereotype of what you think Muslims are. I have never in my life seen a "only eyes shown" women. Also I don't follow the religion as closely as you may think so I do as I want. Islam is faith for me but that doesn't mean I have to follow every rule that was written thousands of years ago. Oh yeah I also live in USA....Seems in Poland you guys are clueless about people in other places. Keep playing tibia on friday/saturday nights after 10pm when normal people go out and act on forum how much of a life you have.

Good try tho

haha, you're so sexually liberated as a muslim, don't you like your ''only eyes shown'' girls ? calling Poland a village while living in country where u got more reindeers than people.

must've posted it :(
Oh it's the know it all polak again

Damn bro you are clueless about me xd. Just because I am Muslim does not put me under the stereotype of what you think Muslims are. I have never in my life seen a "only eyes shown" women. Also I don't follow the religion as closely as you may think so I do as I want. Islam is faith for me but that doesn't mean I have to follow every rule that was written thousands of years ago. Oh yeah I also live in USA....Seems in Poland you guys are clueless about people in other places. Keep playing tibia on friday/saturday nights after 10pm when normal people go out and act on forum how much of a life you have.

Good try tho

Oh, first of all, I thought you live in Sweden, not following your place of residence. Don't even write about clueless while you live in USA, really, it just proves how soaked you're into american ignorance. Now I see that you also know what im doing during weekend's nights, you're just proving my point about you when you write something like this, really. Don't know where I've written something about ''how much of a life i have'', don't measure me by your own yard-stick plx.

Your life must be really pathetic if you think that everybody needs to show off about what they do during the weekend.

Oh, first of all, I thought you live in Sweden, not following your place of residence. Don't even write about clueless while you live in USA, really, it just proves how soaked you're into american ignorance. Now I see that you also know what im doing during weekend's nights, you're just proving my point about you when you write something like this, really. Don't know where I've written something about ''how much of a life i have'', don't measure me by your own yard-stick plx.

Your life must be really pathetic if you think that everybody needs to show off about what they do during the weekend.

yeah ignore the fact your original post describes 0% of my life which you tried to do. Cuz I live in USA i am soaked into its culture? I brought up real life cuz you were trying to talk about mine but failed. Dumbass do you even know what you write? cya talking to you is like speaking with veziv

Last edited:
Yes i do :) have problem with that you small chicken cunt ?

Sir ahh aka never shown his rl face and adding stupid pictures every post because of his stupidity and nothing interesting to say go back to hexana.net forum where retards like you are living ;]
Ooo bic boi

Yes i do :) have problem with that you small chicken cunt ?

Sir ahh aka never shown his rl face and adding stupid pictures every post because of his stupidity and nothing interesting to say go back to hexana.net forum where retards like you are living ;]
ja cie nie poznaje Marek co tak ofensywnie

reading this forum is like watching comedy :D

yeah ignore the fact your original post describes 0% of my life which you tried to do. Cuz I live in USA i am soaked into its culture? I brought up real life cuz you were trying to talk about mine but failed. Dumbass do you even know what you write? cya talking to you is like speaking with veziv
Don't worry Dino, he's only mad he can't act like an ignorant american that's why he brings it up. Ohh yea one more thing.....MURICA!

historical-photos-pt5-arnold-schwarzenegger.jpg

Back
Top Bottom