• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Troublemakers..

Don't go full retard dude. What about my post has anything to do with work? Dumbass
5340_100433836638285_2895455_n.jpg

Okay G.

Gived up yesterday we got 9 on vent anuris eldory masterko ciamkaj its palladyns kiraja its knight + 4 mages :) we cant kill Dawid wielki zal 250 mage witohut pot ; Navid said he need 2 weeks i working everyday 07.00 17.00 and we got 1-2 ppl o vent and u sneaking so gg ;D fight mexicans
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

make lvl and cash?

??

but i make only cash !

sell gold on lunarforce...

GZ you posted a pic of me from 2005? awesome bro

Another of my haters that has to come up with something random to try and feel good about themselves

@Decoy LMFAO

hahaha dino u ugly as fuck

I am 23 years old, this pic was when i was about 15 years old. Post your picture bud

p.s dont make me come to that village of yours in Poland and fuck every single one of your girls. Do you even know who you talking to?

ddddddddddddddddddddd

Last edited:
I can play wingman but not with decoy.

and this shleder go hide lmfao u skinhead looking down syndrome boy

I am 23 years old, this pic was when i was about 15 years old. Post your picture bud

p.s dont make me come to that village of yours in Poland and fuck every single one of your girls. Do you even know who you talking to?

haha, you're so sexually liberated as a muslim, don't you like your ''only eyes shown'' girls ? calling Poland a village while living in country where u got more reindeers than people.

must've posted it :(

Back
Top Bottom