• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4] Celestia Custom Server - Playable from EUROPE - ONLINE!

What rates would you like Celestia-Realm.com use?

• Exp 4x Mag 4x Skills 5x

Votes: 26 72.2%
  • Exp 3x Mag 3x Skills 4x

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Exp 2x Mag 2x Skills 3x

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Exp 1x Mag 1x Skills 2x

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
By your logic you will sell me everything that sells to dinji for 1k less.
Lets trade?

By my logic if you are selling SD for 4k, I buy mana fluids, and get the same bp of SD for 4,3k and boost my character Magic Level by 4400 mana points. Really that hard?

By your logic you will sell me everything that sells to dinji for 1k less.
Lets trade?

Buying and selling are 2 totally different things, what you're saying makes no sense at all.

Buying and selling are 2 totally different things, what you're saying makes no sense at all.

If I >BUY< manafluids to MAKE SD's it would cost me 4300gold.
If I >SELL< thoes SD's at their price it would get me 3500gold.

It's no different. :)
They can sell Knight legs for 5k
I should be able to buy them for 4k

I understand what ur saying
By my logic if you are selling SD for 4k, I buy mana fluids, and get the same bp of SD for 4,3k and boost my character Magic Level by 4400 mana points. Really that hard?
And I also understand what ur saying

ok so someone buying bp sds at 4k because they cannot be arsed to make them themselves.
so someone selling klegs for 4k because they cannot be arsed to walk to the djinns to sell them.

However, you don't have to spend the 4300 gold to gain the 3500 gold, it's an OPTION you have. You could also wait out the mana and create the sds without using mana fluids, resulting in a net profit, therefor it's different. And besides that, you don't have to sell/buy them for that price. I just hope you aren't a hypocrite and are willing to pay people 4300 gold for the sds you want to buy later on?

Also, the knight legs are based off of offer and demand. If someone needs the cash, yet can't sell them at djinns, they would think of selling them to you for 4k. However, if someone has easy access to a djinn, why would they? You are just talking complete nonsense, you know you lost the argument yet you keep biashing over nothing. But hey, that's the internet eh.

Alright guys, stop your bickering. I'm going to be posting a legitimate problem now that i'm experiencing and i'm sure others are.
The map is poorly made, not in terms of detail but in terms of usefulness.

Now before I even continue i've put a lot of time into this server and into how to address this situation, it is not a bash but merely some advise, do not be quick to disagree just because it's something negative. I'm sure some people will disagree even if they actually agree, keep personal insults to yourself as i'm trying to help the server grow.

----
Here is the map of what was explored.
9oWEvVM.png

So today I spent countless hours exploring with great haste in search of a decent respawn/fun respawn/lore/quests. I decided to go to the new city that the boat NPC was sailing too. I must say I am extremely disappointed. After X hours of exploring, almost every single place I entered was a complete waste of time. There is only 3 areas of this entire place i explored that are somewhat "worth it" but still questionable (and extremely boring mind you.) A crusader helmet quest (the quest itself lasts about 20 seconds.) A noble armor quest ( I liked this one ), And a zombie hunting spawn/quest area. (This zombie spawn is by far one of the best spawns that i've found on this server and it is enjoyable to hunt) The map in the zombie area is open and not a cluster fuck which I enjoy. (it's a replica of underground Thais cyclops). Every other single place was extremely pointless.

Every spawn I explored was very crappy, every chest/barrel I opened was useless. Not even a quest for some gems in the crazed beggar area (Aren't they hoarders? why would they not be hiding gems in one of those barrels? Small quests like that actually promote players to open objects and what-not. I've spent so long in your respawns opening chests and barrels in hopes of maybe 1k? a notebook? some gems? food? anything???????? but it's always empty. Countless hours of opening empty barrels and finding terrible spawns is an ultimate blow to motivation.

Every place you see on this map except the marks on the map have nothing worth any time. Actually there is a book in one of the villages that say the wheat is ready to harvest. So if you're bored you can bake some bread.

Why are some of those spawns there? why is there a cave with 1 dragon and 1 dragon lord over here? Why is there a cave with 8 trolls this far out and on a 4x exp ot? There's a dragon spawn with dragons so spaced out it's like 30 seconds of running before you find a new monster. A bog raider spawn with 5 bog raiders.. You can't throw in a dead human with some lore and maybe a life ring in his body? Why is there a pirate spawn with like 20 total pirates spread way the fuck out, with over 100 empty barrels and chests and boxes? It's just a waste of time and anti-fun.

what i'm trying to say is you need to spice up your map. I love how huge it is, but it's so useless and random. Why the hell would anyone run this far from town to enter a cave with 10 trolls, or 5 bog raiders and crazed beggars, or wild warriors, or a crappy dragon spawn with ONE dl? As of now that entire part of the map is useful only for crusader helmet and zombie spawn.

I don't even want to explore anymore after today. I've mentioned it with my friends a bit and it seems to be a common topic so i figured i'd bring it up in hopes that you actually can fix some of these absolutely useless places, or create better places in the future

On a completely separate note: Do you have any plans to create more monsters similar to a dragon lord/hydra? Any custom monsters in general? Bosses? Raids? Smaller side quests? (like corpses with some money/supplies in them in respawns) more tasks? a place to sell creature products?

I'm now trapped, while exploring as the stairs back up do not work.. Logging off for the night please fix my char - Darkness falls. thanks.

use !report so I can see where you are.

About spawns, if it's the general thought, sure, we can change up some of the noobie spawns.

edit: I can see the marks you've made are missing several areas with "good" spawns. You might think you've explored everything but I can promise you that you haven't.

As for the beggers having some sort of gems or wahtever I like that and will look in to that

I'm not talking just about Spawns in general as for leveling, i'm talking about Lore and what-not as well. Just over-all creativity is lacking. As i said, so many random spawns of useless all over the place. I can assure you i have explored every inch of that place (there is a reason there is no black left) and opened every barrel, if i'm missing some important it's because it's either a) a random pick hole, b) inaccessible even though you may think it works, or c) not as good as you think.

I did not mark a lot of stuff, as they are useless. so i'm not sure what you can possibly be talking about.

edit: I'm also online, already lost 3 hours of time, would be nice to get out of here.

This was also something I msged you about pre highrate . Even with lower rate the map feels bland. You have random stuff everywhere. Too much noob spot. Who the hell will walk from stonegate all the way to the east to go hunt some shitty orcs? Even by exploring every damn cave/hole/door/wall it still feel bland. Its the overall concept actually. You made it too big and just insert 9999 random creature in there. The place you speak off are close to impossible to find. Theres no lore either...which makes it even harder. No clue whatsoever. I map and marked everything..i could post my minimap if I only knew how he enlarge it that big. Every damn hole was shoveled.Everything that was accessible was done except one tombs and it was past LICH sss . There's potential,but..its missing some polishing. Some quest and lore. Some chest or corpse or even some mini custom boss with custom loot now and then.

The problem was already there on lowrate I cant even imagine how it is on highrate.

edit: Nevila was just GOOD. Smaller but yet it feel like it was bigger because you didn't end up exploring rotworm cave and orc cave for 8hour straight. Should take example on Nevila get in the same mood you were for nevilla because THAT was one pretty map.

This was also something I msged you about pre highrate . Even with lower rate the map feels bland. You have random stuff everywhere. Too much noob spot. Who the hell will walk from stonegate all the way to the east to go hunt some shitty orcs? Even by exploring every damn cave/hole/door/wall it still feel bland. Its the overall concept actually. You made it too big and just insert 9999 random creature in there. The place you speak off are close to impossible to find. Theres no lore either...which makes it even harder. No clue whatsoever. I map and marked everything..i could post my minimap if I only knew how he enlarge it that big. Every damn hole was shoveled.Everything that was accessible was done except one tombs and it was past LICH sss . There's potential,but..its missing some polishing. Some quest and lore. Some chest or corpse or even some mini custom boss with custom loot now and then.

The problem was already there on lowrate I cant even imagine how it is on highrate.

edit: Nevila was just GOOD. Smaller but yet it feel like it was bigger because you didn't end up exploring rotworm cave and orc cave for 8hour straight. Should take example on Nevila get in the same mood you were for nevilla because THAT was one pretty map.

You can use http://sourceforge.net/projects/tmviewer/ to get a picture of your minimap. I kind of agree with you and Sepekus, but the way you talk sounds that it worse then it actually is. The orc spot in the east for exemple, really worth, and I don't think it's bad positioned. Dwarf Guards actually are way bad positioned, and it's kinda lame they are sooo far and in the middle of Wyverns.

You can use http://sourceforge.net/projects/tmviewer/ to get a picture of your minimap. I kind of agree with you and Sepekus, but the way you talk sounds that it worse then it actually is. The orc spot in the east for exemple, really worth, and I don't think it's bad positioned. Dwarf Guards actually are way bad positioned, and it's kinda lame they are sooo far and in the middle of Wyverns.
First of all, Stonegate isn't the ONLY town.
There are more towns, so walking to Orcs from Stonegate is up to you, or you travel to Bywater then walk.

Noob spawns is close to towns. Every town has noob spawns close to it. Why would people build a town near dangerous shit?
I can agree that perhaps the dwarf guard spawn near Wyvern's is a bit far fetched but you guys have no sense of towns it seems.

You make it sound like there should be dragons outside of Bywater because it's so far from Stonegate?

Bywater wasn't there at first by the way. And what would stop a kingdom from building a town close to whatever monster they can handle? A barbarian or Viking like tribe or just use your imagination.Thats what we're saying missing. Some imagination rather then just spawns of stuff everywhere. I don't think Peonso should be the only one capable of handling a dragon. Why not any npc that born and live way before Peonso? A town of elite knights or fierce dragon tamer (barbarian like). I just think theres too many focus on spawn that nobody will never ever hunt on an highrate OT. But hey that's me.

On another note...what happen with your "story writer guy " ?

Use logic, every town has townfolks, you protect them by building your town in a safe environment. Either way that's how I think it works. My "story writer guy" has been in Switzerland, which is where he's from he's back now though. Anyway I'm not looking to argue with anyone here. If you have suggestions go ahead and write them on our suggestion board on the forum. Thank you

try and say that to those that live in Africa. If people make town in such place in real life I don't get why people with swords and magic power cant build something around monster. Heck you could have Sage Eremo protecting the city with a magic force field and therefore that city needs strong warrior asap to clean the land from those evil creature before the force field break. Gather you friend, Brave one. We need you to cleanse the land from evil once and for all. Or you could just have smart people that builds wall and have catapult/ballista all around. If Sméagol survived the desolated lands for years..Im pretty sure your tibia city can be around better shit then rotworms. Just sayin anyway. But if you were to add more town you can just skip working on lower stuff creature I mean...theres enough.