• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4] Celestia Custom Server - Playable from EUROPE - ONLINE!

What rates would you like Celestia-Realm.com use?

• Exp 4x Mag 4x Skills 5x

Votes: 26 72.2%
  • Exp 3x Mag 3x Skills 4x

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Exp 2x Mag 2x Skills 3x

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Exp 1x Mag 1x Skills 2x

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He was saying there could be a town of strong barbarians that left the "town folk" behind in another city. IE; the people in the encampment are strong enough to fight off dragons and other stronger monsters.. I agree with you though. Normal towns would want to be built around safe environments. The 'good' spawns are also hard to find.. So they must be really hidden.

Right now, to me.. I just have to hunt dragons until a higher level because every spawn we've found isn't worth hunting EXP/Gold wise.

Yea.. I understand that putting really nice spawns near a city is a bit OP (not always but sometimes) but that's not even what i'm saying. I'm saying the BAD spawns are FAR from cities. Even far from other cities there is just terrible spawns of trolls/pirates/beggar (who will ever hunt these on a 4x? nobody..) Stonegate isn't the only town but it's the first town and the town you'll spend most time in early levels. By the time you do the 3 main tasks Rats/rots/ghouls you're level 20 and just now have money to boat. Not every city needs to be looked at as a starting city, so they don't ALL need trolls and orcs. Some cities could be higher up with guards that are skilled at what they do, or built in a manner monster's cannot breach it.

I don't care if I have to run 20 minutes THROUGH trolls to get to a nice spawn. (like demona, the run is worth it) But when you run 3 hours through noob monsters to find nothing it's not right. and it's not worth it. These spawns need to have a purpose, you can't just add a crashed pirate ship 30 min run away from cullfield and expect people to be happy there. It's literally a spawn that not one person will EVER EVER hunt, and will hate themselves for exploring/opening every chest there. Those kinds of spawns need to lead somewhere, have lore, have small quests, or be removed IN MY OPINION, as they serve absolutely NO purpose in this 4x OT.

Suggestion: level 40 here is the standard level i'd say, that's around level when you start to have absolutely 0 options of things to do. Take some time and create some custom monsters that can be around 300 exp - 1500 this is what the server really needs. And try to focus on mapping for gameplay and less detail. You don't know how stressful it is to constantly have to move diagnol through every single cave. Especially with team hunts..

Suggestion: I like how you make alot of these spawns but you need to make a couple spawns that are HARD and FUN, nobody is gonna die in a one way when only 1 monster can get through. Where's the challenging places to explore? why is everything done solo? I wanna go down a hole and see 4 bog raiders surrounding it with a dead body south so i feel like i HAVE to kill these bogs and waste my supplies just to check the body. Wheres the 2 dragons + a dl intensity? I don't want places to PG i want places that are fun and intense.

That guy played all day every day lol. I've put in a good 100 + hours and i'm only 62. I've yet to explore everything either and he has explored EVERYTHING as well. Shows how much time hes put in

The idea and server itself is yeah I just disagree with management and rates.

Who give's a shit what level he is or how long he's played. You act like this is a high ass population server that's meant for war and it's not. If anything this server is in it's beta to figure out what can change to make it even better, it's the second time it's been up.

Who give's a shit what level he is or how long he's played. You act like this is a high ass population server that's meant for war and it's not. If anything this server is in it's beta to figure out what can change to make it even better, it's the second time it's been up.

I mean if I posted that I think it's clear I give a shit

Then don't play and quit acting like it's some high population war server, it's not.
Where the fuck he said it was a war server? Hes saying its highrate and it would be better lowrate .we all know highrate isn't RPG. So by your logic...this server is not a war server AND not rpg since its highrate. So what is it? You tell me.

Where the fuck he said it was a war server? Hes saying its highrate and it would be better lowrate .we all know highrate isn't RPG. So by your logic...this server is not a war server AND not rpg since its highrate. So what is it? You tell me.

It's 4x, everyone has the same exp rate kid.. If you PLAYED NON-STOP ALL DAY you could be 100+ also.
EXP rate isn't the issue on this server at all, period.

It's 4x, everyone has the same exp rate kid.. If you PLAYED NON-STOP ALL DAY you could be 100+ also.
EXP rate isn't the issue on this server at all, period.

Why does everyone that trolls forums have to call other people kid all the time? I mean really? And yes that is true but on a low rate someone that has no life and plays 15 hours a day would end up around 100 where as someone who doesn't play non stop can still be around 80 if they know what they are doing. Anything 3x or higher is too op for mages on low rates.

Why does everyone that trolls forums have to call other people kid all the time? I mean really? And yes that is true but on a low rate someone that has no life and plays 15 hours a day would end up around 100 where as someone who doesn't play non stop can still be around 80 if they know what they are doing. Anything 3x or higher is too op for mages on low rates.

Ofc lowrate is more rpg and balanced. The fact is people do not want to no life or play long to get somewhere. Its a fact since its a highrate the player record online is 5x as much compared to the 2x version. You can't find the perfect ot to your desire. You have to comprise.

Ofc lowrate is more rpg and balanced. The fact is people do not want to no life or play long to get somewhere. Its a fact since its a highrate the player record online is 5x as much compared to the 2x version. You can't find the perfect ot to your desire. You have to comprise.

4 players online OH REALLY? Are you kidding or? 5x more? are they all hiding from the online count? As I said .. THe lower rate one had 8-20 player. At night iit would go down to 8. But even at 20 there was close to no MC .Gamechat was active and the community was nicer. Too bad it all screw up with that highrate thing but whatever,those people are gone and not coming back. Now you have an highrate where everyone just wants to PG/LVL and no one wants to chill around and have fun.

4 players online OH REALLY? Are you kidding or? 5x more? are they all hiding from the online count? As I said .. THe lower rate one had 8-20 player. At night iit would go down to 8. But even at 20 there was close to no MC .Gamechat was active and the community was nicer. Too bad it all screw up with that highrate thing but whatever,those people are gone and not coming back. Now you have an highrate where everyone just wants to PG/LVL and no one wants to chill around and have fun.

I would come back if he would put the lowrate back online, no point of playing this highrate now, and the community is shit..