• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arda Online - Your Best Experience Since Tibia Itself [Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's stupid question, but how you make new account? :p

Hmm, why can't I enter the website???
It says that the website is offline.... :(

I still can't join.... (sadface)

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to ardaonline.servegame.com:8080

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

I still can't join.... (sadface)

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to ardaonline.servegame.com:8080

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Hello Spookie gamer, we are sorry for your problem. Have you tried using the http://ardaonline.servegame.com:8080 ?

Are you running any anti-virus or firewall?
Maybe they are blocking traffic through port 8080, try to disable any anti-virus/firewall and try again.

Try to use this link to test it: http://www.uswebproxy.com/index.php?q=aHR0cDovL2FyZGFvbmxpbmUuc2VydmVnYW1lLmNvbTo4MDgwLw==

If you connected just fine using the above link then your router/firewall/anti-virus is blocking port 8080 traffic.

Note that this website ip/port will only be used in beta phase, on the original release it will work normally on ardaonline.com

Best Regards.

Not sure why, but this is how i can see website, with and without anti-virus protection.
1.jpg

Hello SteelMike, I have checked and fixed this bug.
Please try to access the website again, let me know if it is ok for you.

Best regards.
Work in Firefox, but still bugged in Chrome :) good i have account and can play :)

Now its perfect everywhere :)

We are glad to hear that everything is working correctly.

We are currently working on:
- A new client release with minor fixes
- Map fixes
- Quest log fix
- Alchemy recipes on website guide
- New game content and re-balancing.

Stay "tuned", best regards.

Chrome says your setup is unsafe. I'v never seen that with any other OT or .exe from chrome. Sup?

Server offline right?

Server is online, we had a little storm on server hosting location. Everything is fine now!

Chrome says your setup is unsafe. I'v never seen that with any other OT or .exe from chrome. Sup?

That is perfectly normal for .exe download.
If your anti-virus or anything warns you for virus you can just ignore it as it is an false positive, the client has it's data packed/virtualized and sometimes anti-virus may misunderstand it as a virus.

Best regards.

It seems we had a little DNS server problem also, what a day huh.. thanks for reporting it.
Server online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back