• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arda Online - Your Best Experience Since Tibia Itself [Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new client has been uploaded and lot of fixes have been made with website guides and game balancing.
Enjoy!

Can't enter :/
ngbo.png

Hello everybody! The server is online again!

We are very sorry for any inconvenience, the beta phase is beeing hosted at a non-enterprise machine, so sometimes it is giving us a little bit of trouble.
We are working on it at the moment and assure that the original game will be completely free from these issues since it will be hosted at a high-bandwith enterprise 1gbit host.

The game server is quite stable as it haven't crashed once since the beginning of the beta, the problem happened with the beta hosting machine.

Best regards.

EDIT: Problem solved, everything should run smooth from now on.

Last edited:
Hello everybody! The server is online again!

We are very sorry for any inconvenience, the beta phase is beeing hosted at a non-enterprise machine, so sometimes it is giving us a little bit of trouble.
We are working on it at the moment and assure that the original game will be completely free from these issues since it will be hosted at a high-bandwith enterprise 1gbit host.

The game server is quite stable as it haven't crashed once since the beginning of the beta, the problem happened with the beta hosting machine.

Best regards.

EDIT: Problem solved, everything should run smooth from now on.
Aaaaand... It crashed again. At least for me :C

Aaaaand... It crashed again. At least for me :C

It has never crashed, we warned players as we would perform a reboot.

This is beta only, we are working hard to fix everything for the stable original premiere.
Hopefully you'll understand, best regards.

and i still cant connect :p

nvm... i had the old client

It has never crashed, we warned players as we would perform a reboot.

This is beta only, we are working hard to fix everything for the stable original premiere.
Hopefully you'll understand, best regards.
I just could not connect for a while (error 10060) so I assumed that server has crashed.

Hello Gall, we are very sorry that you had an issue while logging in.
Is everything working accordingly for you now?

If you have any doubt, please feel free to PM me.
Best regards.

I get the same error 10060. Any fix for it?

i recommend this server *-*
btw: have you added exhaustion to alchemy? it feels like you did but its still good anyway.

when is it going to be non-beta? i mean, officially?

Last edited:
i recommend this server *-*
btw: have you added exhaustion to alchemy? it feels like you did but its still good anyway.

when is it going to be non-beta? i mean, officially?

Hello jessejames!

We are glad to hear that you liked to play in our server.
A small alchemy exhaust has been added to prevent macro mixing.

As for the end of beta, I guess that it will take a few weeks until we manage to fix everything and become ready for the official premiere.

Best regards.

Hello everyone!

You may try to log in again as this issue has been fixed for now.

Tomorrow at 2 AM approximately we will be moving the server to a new OS in an attempt to make the beta testing more stable, the current OS is unstable.
Repeating, the server has never crashed, the issue lays in the OS.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience.

Hello everyone!

You may try to log in again as this issue has been fixed for now.

Tomorrow at 2 AM approximately we will be moving the server to a new OS in an attempt to make the beta testing more stable, the current OS is unstable.
Repeating, the server has never crashed, the issue lays in the OS.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience.

ty, hope that it fixes it..
as for the skull with summons, is something beeing done about it? =s

hey, i dropped a new bow with +3hit but normal arrows still dont work better than bolts. my idea is make some npcs or something that give us differents arrows and bolts to hit more, work for mages and warrior too, more itens on shops to hit more. thats just my idea :)

hey, i dropped a new bow with +3hit but normal arrows still dont work better than bolts. my idea is make some npcs or something that give us differents arrows and bolts to hit more, work for mages and warrior too, more itens on shops to hit more. thats just my idea :)

Hello Dathrok,

Your idea has been filed and we will queue it for later discussion.
We have a LOT of things to do that are already on the to-do list, so we hope you'll understand it if it takes a little time for an appropriate answer.

We deeply appreciate and analyze with care the players insight on this game.
Thank you very much , we will keep your thoughts in consideration.

Best regards.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back