• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arda Online - Your Best Experience Since Tibia Itself [Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would consider playing this, but you need more player base.

If everyone think like that, it will never have a solid player base..
it is just awesome and it has proven that it is not going anywhere, so i think it deserves attention.

thumbs up for arda.

If everyone think like that, it will never have a solid player base..
it is just awesome and it has proven that it is not going anywhere, so i think it deserves attention.

thumbs up for arda.
This pretty much. It has been online for a while and i don't see it shutting down in the near future.
The vocations are more balanced now, there's alot of customized stuff etc.

All we need right now is a bigger playerbase & zones for higher levled players.

This pretty much. It has been online for a while and i don't see it shutting down in the near future.
The vocations are more balanced now, there's alot of customized stuff etc.

All we need right now is a bigger playerbase & zones for higher levled players.

Hello!

With the vocations/spells a little more balanced, now we can work on the new content for Arda. Some new areas were being developed, but now that we have a good balance in game, we can spend much more time on content and new things for the player of Arda.

Enjoy and bring your friends!

See ya :)

Theres a bug with war axe, the earth one cant be sold, while fire and normal [no element] can! Fix it please

Aswell as beholder shield/swamplair armor and earth mystic sword

We had a small problem in spells, which have now been resolved:

- The MOR (special) spells should be limited only to supreme vocations, obtained for free by Ardan Accounts or 60.000 directly in game;
- Fixed the exausted of spell MOR of hunters, was bugged for sure, is 30 secs now in all stages;
- Fixed the spells MAX (cooldowns) for all mages, now in order for the stages: Pyromancer: 10/10/10, Summoner: 10/9/8 and Shaman: 10/9/8 seconds.

Aswell as beholder shield/swamplair armor and earth mystic sword

Hey, I'm working on the new npc for some days, adding almost every item on game, probably tomorrow will be in the game. I'll let you know.

Enjoy! :)
Az~

just in my opinion u should try to make dualwielding shields more interesting like magic absorb or a little regen or something

Greetings,

just in my opinion u should try to make dualwielding shields more interesting like magic absorb or a little regen or something

You've got a point there Kaizenlord, I will add it to our discussion list.
Currently we are working in new content and have a long list of priorities, but nonetheless we'll surely take a closer look on it.

Thank you,
Best Regards.

Theres a way to reset the enchanted items?

Weaker crystals can also be bough from NPCs for gold and ardan points.
-Crystals bought with gold are random and the attribute added will only be known after it is used in the desired item.
-Crystals bought with ardan points have their attributes known before using it in the desired item.
-Players with ardan accounts may buy socket wiper crystals in order to remove specific sockets from items.

I havent found those "wiper crystals" :(

-Crystals bought with gold are random and the attribute added will only be known after it is used in the desired item.
-Crystals bought with ardan points have their attributes known before using it in the desired item.
-Players with ardan accounts may buy socket wiper crystals in order to remove specific sockets from items.

you can buy it on the same house as Xavward outside Angarth Fortress
if you go upstairs there is another npc for players with ardan accounts :p

hey, my friend told me that who buy points today will receive it 2x, thats true? i dont see anything about that in oficial website or something... pls tell me want to get that if is double points. ty.

hey, my friend told me that who buy points today will receive it 2x, thats true? i dont see anything about that in oficial website or something... pls tell me want to get that if is double points. ty.
I believe that was yesterday, it was stated in an earlier post in this thread.

Greetings,

You are right, we have verified it, and the socket wiper stone has been accidentaly removed from the NPC.
We will add it back and inform everyone when we do.

Thank you, and sorry for any inconvenience.
Best Regards.

Greetings,

You are right, we have verified it, and the socket wiper stone has been accidentaly removed from the NPC.
We will add it back and inform everyone when we do.

Thank you, and sorry for any inconvenience.
Best Regards.

i knew that i wasnt crazy haha
thats a relief

Hello.

We implemented new NPC's of loot, now they buy almost everything except the most rares, and vip (valinor) NPC still buying the same loots of the normal NPC only paying around 10% to 20% more.

Enjoy,
Az~

ilw0eq.jpg

Greetings,
We have doubled the loot rate and also the Ardan Points given for each donation until october 12th.

Socket Wiper Stones were also re-added to the NPC Kriskain Loyalar.

Have fun!

ilw0eq.jpg

Greetings,
We have doubled the loot rate and also the Ardan Points given for each donation until october 12th.

Socket Wiper Stones were also re-added to the NPC Kriskain Loyalar.

Have fun!

i was waiting for something like that to donate, great!!!

So yeah, you guys forgot about: x2 loot?.

Loot.png

-Greetings, Liro.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back