• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arda Online - Your Best Experience Since Tibia Itself [Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings,

We have released a new patch yesterday.
This first release phase as we already expected, had some small issues, but most of it has already been fixed.
We will keep working hard on it, and start a second phase where we'll start to invest in advertising in order to grow our community.

If you enjoy Arda and want to support it, spread the word and for those who can - contribute by donating.
We sincerely hope you all are having fun!

27/09/2014

- Fixed many quests automatic behavior;
- Several distance items were added to weapon shop;
- Fixed some distance items stats;
- Re-implemented assassin special spell;
- Many map fixes;
- Implemented walking through own summons;
- Fixed lux spell behavior;
- Fixed shaman special summons timed removal;
- Small vocation re-balancing - mainly in spells formulas and costs;

Best Regards.

I don't see any new distance items.. Where are our Assassin Stars? :(

I don't see any new distance items.. Where are our Assassin Stars? :(

Greetings,

It was supposed to be in the patch but slipped away yesterday.
But anyway, it is already there, you may visit your nearest weapon NPC in order to obtain it!

Best Regards.

Greetings,

We have released a new patch yesterday.
This first release phase as we already expected, had some small issues, but most of it has already been fixed.
We will keep working hard on it, and start a second phase where we'll start to invest in advertising in order to grow our community.

If you enjoy Arda and want to support it, spread the word and for those who can - contribute by donating.
We sincerely hope you all are having fun!

27/09/2014

- Fixed many quests automatic behavior;
- Several distance items were added to weapon shop;
- Fixed some distance items stats;
- Re-implemented assassin special spell;
- Many map fixes;
- Implemented walking through own summons;
- Fixed lux spell behavior;
- Fixed shaman special summons timed removal;
- Small vocation re-balancing - mainly in spells formulas and costs;

Best Regards.
in this balance decrease damage of reavers spells?
u should try to add some effects to shield like mana or heal regen block elemental or something to make reaver more attractive cuz it suck just my opinion

Last edited:
For hunters and assassin the changes in the last patch in ammunitions was:

Change of break: spears (6%), stars (10%), arrows (20%) and bolts (40%) it was 4/20/50/50.

Attacks Reworked:
Spear (20), Hunting Spear (36) and Royal Spear (42)
Bolt (30), Percing Bolt (36), Vortex Bolt (42), Power Bolt (48/was 40), Drill Bolt (54), Prismatic Bolt (60).
Arrow (25), Element Arrows (28), Tarsal Arrow (36), Onyx Arrow (36), Crystalline Arrow (56).
Throwing Star (34), Viper Star (40), Assassin Star (56).

All this ammunitions now on weapons shops.

Enjoy.

For hunters and assassin the changes in the last patch in ammunitions was:

Change of break: spears (6%), stars (10%), arrows (20%) and bolts (40%) it was 4/20/50/50.

Attacks Reworked:
Spear (20), Hunting Spear (36) and Royal Spear (42)
Bolt (30), Percing Bolt (36), Vortex Bolt (42), Power Bolt (48/was 40), Drill Bolt (54), Prismatic Bolt (60).
Arrow (25), Element Arrows (28), Tarsal Arrow (36), Onyx Arrow (36), Crystalline Arrow (56).
Throwing Star (34), Viper Star (40), Assassin Star (56).

All this ammunitions now on weapons shops.

Enjoy.

assassin stars!!!!!
finally :DDDDDDDDD

heii, what about new map/monsters and quests? when i'ts coming? I hope its soon...

^-^

Its time to release berserkers/reavers new buffs, or at least more weapons to loot :(

heii, what about new map/monsters and quests? when i'ts coming? I hope its soon...

^-^

Greetings,

We are already working on it since the released has stabilized, still we guarantee that there is enough for some time.

Best Regards.

If you like Arda Online, appreciate our effort and want it to go even further, share it our friends and make it not only the best, but also the largest community!

http://ardaonline.com/ :)

10409374_955413371151974_2918944270256153579_n.png

can u tell me how do i get one of those signatures? I want it!
thaaanks

Go to ardaonline.com / then look up for your character and there will be a link called "Signature", you only copy it, then here in otland click in your profile and there will be an option called aswell "Signature" just copy the link into it and save it.

Go to ardaonline.com / then look up for your character and there will be a link called "Signature", you only copy it, then here in otland click in your profile and there will be an option called aswell "Signature" just copy the link into it and save it.

I feel very dumb.. thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom