• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arda Online - Your Best Experience Since Tibia Itself [Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
are guild houses working or not?

Yes they work.

Some time ago i heard that u're working on task system - how far are u guys with this?
Also it would be great to add some outfits/addons to gain with quest/lvl stuff, its boring to play that much with only 4 available :(

hello, i was thinking about the shaman, and i think you guys need to improve the healing in area, change the target healing, leave it on first stage then it keep growing, until in the 3 stage it would be a good area. thx bye. kkk

Yes they work.

Some time ago i heard that u're working on task system - how far are u guys with this?
Also it would be great to add some outfits/addons to gain with quest/lvl stuff, its boring to play that much with only 4 available :(

thx.. im aiming for them but they are expeeeeeeensive o.o'

Greetings,

Yes they work.

We are working on it parallel to fixes and improvements, we'll get there!

hello, i was thinking about the shaman, and i think you guys need to improve the healing in area, change the target healing, leave it on first stage then it keep growing, until in the 3 stage it would be a good area. thx bye. kkk

You are right, we will make some future changes on shaman.

Best Regards.

Good to know that, arda is very best server ive ever played on, but still lacks of some TASK npcs, and some little custom stuffs, like dungeons etc.

PS. waiting for the update info, azw told me this will be in this week! yay

Hello.

Yes, we will have some minor update later this week, all about expasion of some hunts already on map and new stuff too.

See ya,
Az~

sorry i tryed it and it's cool serv but i can't stand this exp make rates or easyer start

sorry i tryed it and it's cool serv but i can't stand this exp make rates or easyer start

nooooooo way.. just dont, pls!
it will ruin the game =)
its fine as it is.. ppl are just used to fast rate 999999999999999x
arda is the real deal

nooooooo way.. just dont, pls!
it will ruin the game =)
its fine as it is.. ppl are just used to fast rate 999999999999999x
arda is the real deal
well is hard to start, i'm lvl 30 still giving it a go, it's getting funnier

exp rate is excellent for my taste
things are not slow nor too fast (y)

ONe thing needs to be fixed : mount system.
yesterday i ve checked the map bout 12 times ( even if i was at work )
didnt find any mount ( checked bout 10 spawns that i or ppls know )
In last week i just found 4 mounts, all of them just ran away when i tried to tame.
Guys, even on Real tibia ppls know more about em.

ohhh manix... the mounts arent random and they do spawm on normal places....if i remenber right the dragons spawm at undead dragons....the mingthnigth panter one spawms at nigthmares spawm next to the city...and so on and on...each 11 hours have fun

ONe thing needs to be fixed : mount system.
yesterday i ve checked the map bout 12 times ( even if i was at work )
didnt find any mount ( checked bout 10 spawns that i or ppls know )
In last week i just found 4 mounts, all of them just ran away when i tried to tame.
Guys, even on Real tibia ppls know more about em.

Hello. This is not random, but for sure I want make some 'guide' about every mount... But can't right now, just working on content updates, when I have some time I will work on that.

ohhh manix... the mounts arent random and they do spawm on normal places....if i remenber right the dragons spawm at undead dragons....the mingthnigth panter one spawms at nigthmares spawm next to the city...and so on and on...each 11 hours have fun

Yeah, right. Its randomly when it will spawn but the places always the same.

Yeah i know that, its just the time of spawns is like super random,.

help i have summon gravem quas and gravem pyhos 1800 mana, i have 1810 mana but says you cannot summon this creature, why?

edit: seems i need lvl 60....

recommened server x)

Last edited:
help i have summon gravem quas and gravem pyhos 1800 mana, i have 1810 mana but says you cannot summon this creature, why?

Keep in mind that u can only summon : 1 daheos 1 regular summon or 2x regular summons
U cant summon cause : lack of soul poiints, wrong name, ure in pz.
First time i see problem like this..

Check more on our page: https://www.facebook.com/ardaonlineserver

:O

10584064_975171395842838_8535195410237564234_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back