• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arda Online - Your Best Experience Since Tibia Itself [Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dam azw, this look fantastic!
Where we gonna see the update?!
Give it to us today! :D

ONe thing needs to be fixed : mount system.
yesterday i ve checked the map bout 12 times ( even if i was at work )
didnt find any mount ( checked bout 10 spawns that i or ppls know )
In last week i just found 4 mounts, all of them just ran away when i tried to tame.
Guys, even on Real tibia ppls know more about em.

ohhh manix... the mounts arent random and they do spawm on normal places....if i remenber right the dragons spawm at undead dragons....the mingthnigth panter one spawms at nigthmares spawm next to the city...and so on and on...each 11 hours have fun

Greetings,

We will be including detailed information about the mount system on our website soon.

Spawns have global static positions but when and which mount will appear in that position is random. That means that an different spawns may appear in one place, but it does not mean that it will always appear in that same spot and also does not mean that it will always be the same mount.

Hope that clears a little bit of it.
Best Regards.

Check more on our page: https://www.facebook.com/ardaonlineserver

:O

10584064_975171395842838_8535195410237564234_n.jpg

good stuff here man O.O
when its coming, today/tomorrow? cya.

Yeah, i was sure that update will come out on halloween, which is today :D

Hello guys,

We're very sorry but we could not finish everything for the minor update today, but tomorrow it will be all right for two new hunts and 5 new monsters, see ya all tomorrow!

Az~

can you tell me what is this client ?
what distribution you using. ?
thanks

Hello guys,

We're very sorry but we could not finish everything for the minor update today, but tomorrow it will be all right for two new hunts and 5 new monsters, see ya all tomorrow!

Az~

so u wrote it at night, it means this gonna be today, ami right?

can you tell me what is this client ?
what distribution you using. ?
thanks

Nice try bro, nice try! :)

Last edited:
In order to celebrate our beloved Halloween, a second minor content update has been released with a few new areas, monsters, quests, features and fixes. Also, a halloween event will occur on this sunday - be prepared!

Content/Features:

- Raised rare mount spawn chance;
- One-Handed Weapons may now have 3 sockets;
- Implemented a pvp castle that may be accessed in Angarth Fortress and Valinor temples;
- Starting island cave had a spawn improvement and quest added to it.
- New training target boards and dummies were added to the main island;
- Improved the Gravem spawn interval;
- Improved the Drake spawn to the south of Angarth Fortress;
- Improved the Dominas spawn next to Angarth with a new cave & monster nearby;
- New high level area to south of Drakhari;
- Summon upgrade in order not to pull and there were also improvements in their resistances and healing;

Fixes:

- Fixed critical bug on NPC system;
- Fixed valinor swimming animation bug;
- Main website page now displays only the last three news in order to improve speed;
- Fixed quest system amulet charges message;
- Many internal issues were fixed;

Have fun!

10730201_977026682323976_2488724605422290462_n.png

The Halloween Event will occur today, sunday 2nd at 18:00 UTC +0.

Two Mutated Pumpkins will put Ardan's strenght to test - one will be located in front of Angarth Fortress, and another will be located in the PVP Arena, that may be accessed through Angarth Fortress and Valinor Temples.

Gather your friends in order to collect valuable Halloween treats.

O Evento the halloween irá ocorrer no domingo, dia 2 às 16:00 horas no Horário de Brasília.

Duas Mutated Pumpkins testarão a força dos Ardanianos - uma estará localizada em frente à Angarth Fortress, e outra estará localizada na Arena PVP, que pode ser acessada pelos templos de Angarth Fortress e Valinor.

Junte seus amigos afim de coletar valiosas gostosuras de Halloween.

Hey,

The event was a success, considering that was the first event of Arda Online :D
But in the next we want to develop and improve a lot for sure.

We want to thank the players who participated, even sometimes being kinda annoying but in the end it was really fun.

See ya soon,
Az~

Hey,

The event was a success, considering that was the first event of Arda Online :D
But in the next we want to develop and improve a lot for sure.

We want to thank the players who participated, even sometimes being kinda annoying but in the end it was really fun.

See ya soon,
Az~

I enjoyed it very much xD
hope u guys do more of it

Hey, the amount of players has risen by a ton! I think I'll keep playing, I stopped for a while because so few people online

Coming back today to see all the new updates and spawns, see you there.

Is there a way to get the shadow draptor mount? There's no mounting item for it :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back