• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Validus and noob characters/friends

Reaction score
Well, I think we have proven now that RLD isn't the one who go's on defense the whole time, and we have proven that you are big shit without Mitch leading you.
So what we got some RS and lost some EQ at the end? That proofs we arnt char lovers... We were the ones who took skull, so who are the char lovers now? You were afraid to get skulled. I can imagine that after you guys died 4 or 5 times... (dont worry go sleep, I won't say that I was you who sucked and died the most) and how low can you be to get noob chars and start m walling and pushing.. but that who you guys are.

So go sleep, post this movie too.. or wait, this time you didn't record right?

I didn't make this tread to Bragg, but to shut your mouth with your "you guys only go in def"

Yours,
Allmighty Shooter.

2hpojd4.png

I m actually dont record sneak actions cuz im not proud of killing 1 person with 15 teammates, make warmode with us and make proper war and then i'll record.

Yes i know i suck the most thanks ;p "That only proves im not char lover" haha

it was your guild who ended the warmode that is why we dont have one, we do not have a team to throw big opens 30 vs 30. I play as much as I can and usually I can't even play nights/evenings so dont come reply (oboOBOBOBOOBOBOB 22 CET OBOBO OR U GOT NO LIFE?(this is directed atxon vanetta))

and today was a fun battle and I dont think anyone should ruin it

if you send warmode I will be happy to accept it

well yea we sneaked you cause we wanted to, i say this again if you don't wanna do sneak actions why the fuck did you turn up? like come on you say u hate it but yet to come, got rolled 5 times then ended up killin us well who cares it was funny, if it was warmode we would of won it but well we live to fight another day.

it was your guild who ended the warmode that is why we dont have one, we do not have a team to throw big opens 30 vs 30. I play as much as I can and usually I can't even play nights/evenings so dont come reply (oboOBOBOBOOBOBOB 22 CET OBOBO OR U GOT NO LIFE?(this is directed atxon vanetta))

Schools. Schools everywhere.

we didnt take skull cuz of the thought about 15 ppl doing sds.
we wanted to skullbash so you suckers woundlt last anything.
our point of veiw haz been proven. ansikte ran off first down at the defense.
well dont be proud and telling you own a server at 3 pm and then we own it as 3 am?
doesnt matter we need to find a time that fits both teams.

Patrik You mad bro? no itenz bro? lost 4 lvls bro?

we didnt take skull cuz of the thought about 15 ppl doing sds.
we wanted to skullbash so you suckers woundlt last anything.
our point of veiw haz been proven. ansikte ran off first down at the defense.
well dont be proud and telling you own a server at 3 pm and then we own it as 3 am?
doesnt matter we need to find a time that fits both teams.

Patrik You mad bro? no itenz bro? lost 4 lvls bro?[

You're the last one to open your mouth kid, get a life insteand of being a nerd.

Well, Todays battle was fun, hope more battles like this will happen more often, but with warmodes ofcourse, I would really like to have open battles if we could but it is how it is, so once a again xon shut the fuck up and don't talk before daddy tells you to talk,nerd.

Gotta say, everytime u seem to kill some of my members in like a max 8v8 or whatever battle u think u beat the guild validus and that were not untouchable lol. Yeh were not untouchable but without sounding to much like a dick in this post i dont think anyone considers RLD as a fighting guild of any sort other than whats more known as a bunch of pks ...

Whats the point of warmode u guys when u make 1 battle per week and rest of it its just sneaks 9vs1

We want some real battles not this crap.

Dude you're so fucking annoying.

If you're the same in real life I bet you get kicked on your face like 4 times a day.

maybe not that annoying ... but still some SO SUCK AT MY ANNOYINGNESS D:

well im not kicked "evryday" but sometimes really bad D:

why all ppl me hates?

br br? huehuehue

OT: at least we did something and didnt hide in dp/pz :p

Gotta say, everytime u seem to kill some of my members in like a max 8v8 or whatever battle u think u beat the guild validus and that were not untouchable lol. Yeh were not ountouchable but without sounding to much like a dick in this post i dont think anyone considers RLD as a fighting guild of any sort other than whats more known as a bunch of pks ...

I never mentioned that we beat the guild. i said that we are not the guild who seek the safety of a defense place, I submit that we do it once a while but that's when you have way more members online then RLD has....
RLD not a fighting guild? Your from yesterday? Dig deeper in the history before you start saying crap.
And i was talking about Validus are character lovers... To scared to take a freaking skull.

Gotta say, everytime u seem to kill some of my members in like a max 8v8 or whatever battle u think u beat the guild validus and that were not untouchable lol. Yeh were not untouchable but without sounding to much like a dick in this post i dont think anyone considers RLD as a fighting guild of any sort other than whats more known as a bunch of pks ...

In contrary to you we do not care how people think about our guild.

Whats the point of warmode u guys when u make 1 battle per week and rest of it its just sneaks 9vs1

We want some real battles not this crap.

You've been with them for 3 weeks and all of a sudden you speak for them as "we"? Again, you belong to one of their randoms rather than an actual member. You died 4 times today within 45 by us. Without warmode, us taking red skulls and you skullbashing. What's ur point? You disbanded the warmode. You lost today. It's up to you to restore your oh so beloved "reputation" you seem to keep talking about.

maybe not that annoying ... but still some SO SUCK AT MY ANNOYINGNESS D:

well im not kicked "evryday" but sometimes really bad D:

why all ppl me hates?

br br? huehuehue

OT: at least we did something and didnt hide in dp/pz :p

Referring to what? We never "hide" in pz.

And about my previous post; I meant that with this kind of attitude (the provocations) you wouldn't last long before someone got really sick of your behaviour.

@Validus
Where are you now guys? Multiple teams seem to be asking warmode against you. Yet you disband the warmode against us, consider this OT as your main server but you do not fight.

You've been with them for 3 weeks and all of a sudden you speak for them as "we"? Again, you belong to one of their randoms rather than an actual member. You died 4 times today within 45 by us. Without warmode, us taking red skulls and you skullbashing. What's ur point? You disbanded the warmode. You lost today. It's up to you to restore your oh so beloved "reputation" you seem to keep talking about.

And about my previous post; I meant that with this kind of attitude (the provocations) you wouldn't last long before someone got really sick of your behaviour.

@Validus
Where are you now guys? Multiple teams seem to be asking warmode against you. Yet you disband the warmode against us, consider this OT as your main server but you do not fight.

Yeah i can say with 100% sure that all Validus guild wants WARS and warmode with u guys is just waste of time. "ur not guild anymore, ur some pk team now"

@Validus

Lols ice meto. I love how u got answers for all questions. And u will just keep posting new answers until the other people stops posting.

Back