• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Validus and noob characters/friends

Hi, I'm Ice Meto... I die during warmode and come back on nub char to heal my friends so maybe we can have a chance to win, but we never do :'(

- - - Updated - - -

On a serious note. I couldn't imagine us ever turning down a warmode. We can't accept these "calls" to fight if they don't declare on us :p. Also what is the point to keep a warmode when you have proven you notoriously bring nub characters to battle AND many of you leave guild to go exp during our warmode. How many of us have done either? (During warmode). What is the point in having a warmode with charlovers and pk teams??

Hi, I'm Ice Meto... I die during warmode and come back on nub char to heal my friends so maybe we can have a chance to win, but we never do :'(

- - - Updated - - -

On a serious note. I couldn't imagine us ever turning down a warmode. We can't accept these "calls" to fight if they don't declare on us :p. Also what is the point to keep a warmode when you have proven you notoriously bring nub characters to battle AND many of you leave guild to go exp during our warmode. How many of us have done either? (During warmode). What is the point in having a warmode with charlovers and pk teams??

You haven't done either? so the chars Mr-x and Melrose doesn't belong to someone in your guild? We brought ONE noobchar yesterday, and his reason to come on a noobchar was that he was PINGED like always when validus is close. So lame, I mean you pvpgods from validus should be able to kill people without pinging and that is how the server see your team mitch, a pingpong team full of chineses...

You have had people leaving your guild to exp aswell, belden reth is one example. If anyone is a charlover it's your guild, if you were all about fighting you would accept the warmode without any hesitation because then if we sucked that bad we would just be free frags right?

Mitch just because we aren't doing obs right now I really don't think you should be whining about it, we just cba anymore to call friends from diffrent servers to come play here (like you did)...we fight with what people we have and yesterday would've been alot funnier WITH a warmode

You haven't done either? so the chars Mr-x and Melrose doesn't belong to someone in your guild? We brought ONE noobchar yesterday, and his reason to come on a noobchar was that he was PINGED like always when i is close. So lame, I mean you pvpgods from validus should be able to kill people without pinging and that is how the server see your team mitch, a pingpong team full of chineses...

You have had people leaving your guild to exp aswell, belden reth is one example. If anyone is a charlover it's your guild, if you were all about fighting you would accept the warmode without any hesitation because then if we sucked that bad we would just be free frags right?

Mitch just because we aren't doing obs right now I really don't think you should be whining about it, we just cba anymore to call friends from diffrent servers to come play here (like you did)...we fight with what people we have and yesterday would've been alot funnier WITH a warmode

SIGNED!

Yours,
Allmighty Shooter

Yeah i can say with 100% sure that all Validus guild wants WARS and warmode with u guys is just waste of time. "ur not guild anymore, ur some pk team now"

What your saying in the beginning of your sentence is in contrary to what you say in the end of it. You all want warmode but warmode with us is a waste of time. Make up your fucking mind.

Lols ice meto. I love how u got answers for all questions. And u will just keep posting new answers until the other people stops posting.

That's partly true. But it's also because I'm right and they're not.

- - - Updated - - -

The reason I came on Lazy Larox the moment I died is to help my guild without getting killed on Ice Meto again. Because as you might have seen there was no possibility to pass the bridge and get back to them, so what's the point of giving you another free frag? Oh right, there is none.

Your knowledge and skills fall in the same category as the retarded Bosnian a.k.a. Rosestylez a.k.a. Jinxx a.k.a. Sixty Nine (like he would ever get to lick a pussy while being sucked).

i wanna say something... its a game ... live with it.

but i can understand if you are flaming... its huge fun XD

and well im pretty sure sub char here or sub chars there.... they will allways exists ...

but to not come on one proves your not a fucking charlover...

my point of veiw that nobody wants to hear :
rld got a great pk team but not enough for a war.
rld only pks right now valdius as the most but randoms to.
rld got plenty of members but no commander on ek/rp.

i can understand why you dont want ob/war.

but dont be proud of killing ous with a pk team that goes def after they done with the pk, it not worth a fight
still fun to combo down Rov and the loot was awesome ^^

What i think about it :p

What your saying in the beginning of your sentence is in contrary to what you say in the end of it. You all want warmode but warmode with us is a waste of time. Make up your fucking mind.

He was implying your team is trash and a waste of our time.

i wanna say something... its a game ... live with it.

but i can understand if you are flaming... its huge fun XD

and well im pretty sure sub char here or sub chars there.... they will allways exists ...

but to not come on one proves your not a fucking charlover...

my point of veiw that nobody wants to hear :
rld got a great pk team but not enough for a war.
rld only pks right now valdius as the most but randoms to.
rld got plenty of members but no commander on ek/rp.

i can understand why you dont want ob/war.

but dont be proud of killing ous with a pk team that goes def after they done with the pk, it not worth a fight
still fun to combo down Rov and the loot was awesome ^^

What i think about it :p

We went def? You sure? I guess you weren't at the battle then... You guys stood 3 times def...

Yours,
Allmighty Shooter

yes prettysure... first we went in ... died ... came back and you were hidding in the def... then we went back you guys came out we both killed something then we went def... you broke it and after that you were def again ._.

Why so much hate on foruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum ????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

Back