• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@War against the server

Rewyn

Reaction score
Westbay declares hereby war against Iceshaw.

Goodluck Iceshaw you will need it!

Finally, sick and tired of all the pls switching guild every day tryin to stay neutral and alive!
Beware everyone, i got ZOOM and GPS in my glasses.

Sign, Fun Clown in Glasses.

TTTTTTTAARE LUGNT!

You can not deny the fact that we've slayed a lot players from Hosteppers, now and in the past(Vigilante).

You guys telling us to go Open battle against you and because we know that we'd get "owned" if we faugt u in open, we're no the ones who are lame. Since you're like 100-200 lvl's higher than the most of us and at least 10 more then our guild.

Considering on my statement above, you can't really complain and cry to us about you wanting OB.

And we're already killing the most of you, Hotsteppers, me and my team is happy with our frags and exp we get for the moment. :)

Regards
No Cry

Last edited:
hahaha gz matti Apr 25 2009, 11:35:27 Killed at Level 497 by Arwyna Cold solo ^^ i died too but u guys combo ue with 5 ppl :<
you have veri good skillz gz

hahaha gz matti Apr 25 2009, 11:35:27 Killed at Level 497 by Arwyna Cold solo ^^ i died too but u guys combo ue with 5 ppl :<
you have veri good skillz gz
want me to write all the names i have ever killed solo? That would be a very very long list, and ur name will be in that list like 2 or 3 times ... "gz u have veri good skillsi"

Back