• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@War against the server

Seams like you westbay guys are having a great deal of fun, i would be glad to join you guys!

@Michael: When we ran to hellgate we were 14 and you guys were 23 (yes we counted from our noobchars). Today you got your OB and we had to run after a while since you were so many more than us, still, we got the most frags.

@Michael: When we ran to hellgate we were 14 and you guys were 23 (yes we counted from our noobchars). Today you got your OB and we had to run after a while since you were so many more than us, still, we got the most frags.

We were 20 ppl today and getting attacked from both sides and you were atleast 15 ppl maybe more, i'm not sure who had the most frags it's impossible to count and if you had so many, i don't remember our team really getting smaller. Any way frags doesn't decide the winner, the team that goes to defence first is the looser imo. See you next time xxx

We were 20 ppl today and getting attacked from both sides and you were atleast 15 ppl maybe more, i'm not sure who had the most frags it's impossible to count and if you had so many, i don't remember our team really getting smaller. Any way frags doesn't decide the winner, the team that goes to defence first is the looser imo. See you next time xxx

I dont get you, really the team that gets the most frags in a battle is the winner in that battle, offencive or defencive doesn't matter.

in the middle of the battle we started to fight 2 teams at same time, thats why we lost some ppl, not an excuse just stating(spell?) that.

I checked 4 guilds who propably were fighting yesterday:
Westbay vs Chuliganeria, We Love Drugs and Hotsteppers.

I count all frags which was made yesterday all day and :

Westbay : 16 ppl died

Chuliganeria : 0 ppl died
We Love Drugs : 7 ppl died
Hotsteppers : 8 ppl died

I didn't count ppl who died by guild Osiris, Patriots and some other cos I don't know with who they are.

I didn't count ppl who died by their own members.

I didn't count ppl who died by guild Osiris, Patriots and some other cos I don't know with who they are.

On chuliganeria was noly me online ^^
Btw: Osiris its with them ,with us Patriots

Who cares about "all day", there´s ppl on both sides getting killed with noobchars etc every day, its just for fun, none counts that shit.
During the fight, thats what rly matters, so do your math one more time and you´ll find out that Westbay pwnd your guys!

Who cares about "all day", there´s ppl on both sides getting killed with noobchars etc every day, its just for fun, none counts that shit.
During the fight, thats what rly matters, so do your math one more time and you´ll find out that Westbay pwnd your guys!

I didn't count ppl who died by noob chars so stfu.

It show us that u are not so "pro" and U didn'y pwnd me so cut those mastah words.

I didn't count ppl who died by noob chars so stfu.

It show us that u are not so "pro" and U didn'y pwnd me so cut those mastah words.

Alright i´ll give u a chance Mr Math, write every name on those that u count as frags DURING the fight, not all day, cuz none cares about that. HIT IT! I´m waiting....Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

if you pwned us so bad why did you run to stack/defence after we killed weijo (3rd time) and Dut, if you are so pro you should be able to fight with just 2 members less. There is no way you can claim victory after surrendering. Anyway hope to see you in the open another time, perhaps you can win next time round~

if you pwned us so bad why did you run to stack/defence after we killed weijo (3rd time) and Dut, if you are so pro you should be able to fight with just 2 members less. There is no way you can claim victory after surrendering. Anyway hope to see you in the open another time, perhaps you can win next time round~

Pathetic you cant admit that we won this one, even though OB should be to your advantage. OWND OWND OWND! Poor Pls

We we're only westbays while ur team had random noobs ffs! and many of them..This pic only shows around 3 or 4 but that pic doesnt even show Half of your team yesterday

t6z8ti.jpg

We had 1 noob in our team, and that was me <.<

Qknight, you had that rynaw guy too who kept dying and some others i'm sure cos i got a few crystals in my bp when i looked at the end of the battle, from fragin random level 150s. But I agree we should just make 1 guild (so we can also count the frags which seem so precious to some people ^^)

Chojje go to school and learn to read and you will clearly see i'm not polish it's written on the left of this screen retard. I don't even know why i'm wasting my time arguing about this apart from the fact that your words are much bigger than your actions and I don't like people with that attitude. Chojje da 15 year old keyboard gangster warrior plx.

Last edited:
Qknight, you had that rynaw guy too who kept dying and some others i'm sure cos i got a few crystals in my bp from fragin level 150s

Chojje go to school and learn to read and you will clearly see i'm not polish it's written on the left of this screen retard. I don't even know why i'm wasting my time arguing about this apart from the fact that your words are much bigger than your actions and I don't like people with that attitude. Chojje da 15 year old keyboard gangster warrior plx.
Rynaw wasnt noob lvl, he was 320~ and only died once? and give me names of the 150s <.< ..

Alright i´ll give u a chance Mr Math, write every name on those that u count as frags DURING the fight, not all day, cuz none cares about that. HIT IT! I´m waiting....Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ok I have done it and 12-13 frags they made on Your guild ;)
And You made 12 on them.

Didnt count frags made by own members and by guild Osiris as U told us that u are alone and fight against all server.

We we're only westbays while ur team had random noobs ffs! and many of them..This pic only shows around 3 or 4 but that pic doesnt even show Half of your team yesterday

t6z8ti.jpg

We had 1 noob in our team, and that was me <.<

What about guild Osiris huh?;o
Stop talking bullshit.

Ok I have done it and 12-13 frags they made on Your guild ;)
And You made 12 on them.

Didnt count frags made by own members and by guild Osiris as U told us that u are alone and fight against all server.

What about guild Osiris huh?;o
Stop talking bullshit.
guild osiris? never heard of..

Back