• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@War against the server

want me to write all the names i have ever killed solo? That would be a very very long list, and ur name will be in that list like 2 or 3 times ... "gz u have veri good skillsi"

I doubt u killed him. Maybe on other character but not by Qknight.

Yeah i hate how peoples go south gate in thais and stack thats just immature

Well we´ve only done that once so don´t whine.

@Arwyna
Considering the matter that we allways stack annd UE combo you noobs to death, well what the hell are we supposed to do when we are fewer and lower lvls?
You should also note that 80% of our members do not use bots while 90% of your members do. Don´t come and talk about skill when you need bots to do the healing/mana drinking for you.

Rattnav/No Hurt

About the stack at south gate, I hate it.. that's why I just go down and combo so they will leave south gate :( sry guis

Well we´ve only done that once so don´t whine.

@Arwyna
Considering the matter that we allways stack annd UE combo you noobs to death, well what the hell are we supposed to do when we are fewer and lower lvls?
You should also note that 80% of our members do not use bots while 90% of your members do. Don´t come and talk about skill when you need bots to do the healing/mana drinking for you.

Rattnav/No Hurt

Rotfl.

U got 23 ppl in guild who are above 400lvl so don't talk bullshit about your lvl's.

Maybe u will tell me that 400 lvl is a low lvl.

About bots.
You are a jerk. There is new Tibia client so there won't be so fast botters.

Rotfl.

U got 23 ppl in guild who are above 400lvl so don't talk bullshit about your lvl's.

Maybe u will tell me that 400 lvl is a low lvl.

About bots.
You are a jerk. There is new Tibia client so there won't be so fast botters.
Sounds like your a hotstepper, in-game name?

Sounds like your a hotstepper, in-game name?

I'm from Chuliganeria and?

Does it matter?

I'm saying truth about your guild.
Don't deny it.
You got ppl to fight OB but it seems u are scared.
And don't say that u are low lvls etc. Cos it's lame.

U made thread about your guild vs server not some1 else so If ur affraid of fighting drop this idea.

You will be really "pro" If you would win OB not when u kill some1 "5vs1".

I'm from Chuliganeria and?

Does it matter?

I'm saying truth about your guild.
Don't deny it.
You got ppl to fight OB but it seems u are scared.
And don't say that u are low lvls etc. Cos it's lame.

U made thread about your guild vs server not some1 else so If ur affraid of fighting drop this idea.

You will be really "pro" If you would win OB not when u kill some1 "5vs1".
I didnt say a shit...And i didnt make this thread, and i would love a ob! we would kill u all so freaking easy...And it does matter, i wanna know ur in-game name

westbay thinks they best pkers cause they can talk in vent.
little do they know, so can everyone else.

We had many battles with every1 on the server and it always ends up with people on your side getting killed. Last time it was michael and co who died, next time it will be chulli~ or SoT dosn't matter, no1 stands a chance.

Hotsteppers only come out when at least 20 of them are online, we go out 3-4 people pretty often and kill some of them and get away with it almost every time, hotsteppers are weak when they are less then full force.

We had many battles with every1 on the server and it always ends up with people on your side getting killed
Buahahah, u had OB with SoT and they killed you all rofl, when Hotseppers came and helped your guild they all logged in temple.

Last time it was michael and co who died, next time it will be chulli~ or SoT dosn't matter, no1 stands a chance.
I had 1300hp... and debug, gratz :>
debug because u always fight on stack/defence becuse u use combo sd/ue bot and its easier to do on stack
i wanted many times OB with your noob guild but u always say "NO!" - why? "we have lower levels" ;(
i rember it was 15hots vs 15west~ and u run to defence to hellgate hahahhaha

Hotsteppers only come out when at least 20 of them are online, we go out 3-4 people pretty often and kill some of them and get away with it almost every time, hotsteppers are weak when they are less then full force.

then guys why u scared to go open battle? come on :<

Back