• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@War against the server

Yea sure and random hacker gave 6 free frags for 1 person, of course.

hum.. r u crazy? for expample we killed 20ppl from westbay in 30min 2 days ago (OB Ankh), but in site turn up only 5 frags, okolnir battle 9:1, in site 3:0 and more more more

About the hacking issue I can't really see any reasonable consider of ur post. If I hacked the char you can't see that I would have killed it more than 6 times?

Concerning the "random"(for me he was random) hacker gave me levels, I had pure luck maybe happen 1 out of a million.

Both team's(allies included, from hotsteppers side because we ain't gone none) we would still had been in the lead.

zÉ POSH

Edit: Do you want us to start count the kills we get of ur allies? I just want you to invite all ur allies to hotsteppers, so we won't get unjusts. Because the reason, for me at least, I accepted the war was just because of getting too much unjusts. Since we fight against the "whole" server.

About the hacking issue I can't really see any reasonable consider of ur post. If I hacked the char you can't see that I would have killed it more than 6 times?

Concerning the "random"(for me he was random) hacker gave me levels, I had pure luck maybe happen 1 out of a million.

Both team's(allies included, from hotsteppers side because we ain't gone none) we would still had been in the lead.

zÉ POSH

Edit: Do you want us to start count the kills we get of ur allies? I just want you to invite all ur allies to hotsteppers, so we won't get unjusts. Because the reason, for me at least, I accepted the war was just because of getting too much unjusts. Since we fight against the "whole" server.

20:06 Rothas [501]: so just accept it, so nobody must get ban from frags
20:07 No Cry [533]: u take white and we keep getting justs
20:07 Rothas [501]: ur team is getting banned too
20:07 No Cry [533]: na
20:07 No Cry [533]: :(

20:07 Rothas [501]: qknight
20:08 Rothas [501]: for example
20:08 No Cry [533]: lmao
20:08 No Cry [533]: u cant realy count him in

You love to save _and_ bring up useless quote's right?

I've already accepted the war, for your info.

Stop with the excuses and just accept you got beaten, how could we get more members after we leave defence? Asobati's team was around 8 ppl not 3, as you will see in the cam. Even your own team said you failed in that defence near the end. We had the same team at the beginning as we did at the end and if you're so pro you should be able to defeat us with like 5 ppl less. Also in the middle of the battle our vent went down so we were fighting without that, so I think you don't have any excuses because we had no organisation then. The score maybe is 33-49 but as Michael showed in just that battle we took 22 frags but 6 was by hotsteppers so as i've always said, those warfrags don't show the entire truth. I'm not saying that you must tell us "omg gratz guys you did really great" but it's really sad that you are such bad loosers and can only look for excuses "No Cry's dog was barking so we couldn't hear what he said, so that's why we loose". See you next time

Dont show the whole truth, you dont say? I wouldn´t discuss that matter if i were a Hots, i mean how many Drugs/Chuli havn´t we killed. I mean, u´re allied with the majority of the server so the warfrags for sure dont show the whole truth daaaaaaa.
Well, we had to adapt the fight for you, becuz Michael was about the drown in his own tears when Asobati´s team came, so no wonder u won that fight. I mean its not that Asobati & Co helped us, they just UE´d the shit out of us and ran away laol.

Dont show the whole truth, you dont say? I wouldn´t discuss that matter if i were a Hots, i mean how many Drugs/Chuli havn´t we killed. I mean, u´re allied with the majority of the server so the warfrags for sure dont show the whole truth daaaaaaa.
Well, we had to adapt the fight for you, becuz Michael was about the drown in his own tears when Asobati´s team came, so no wonder u won that fight. I mean its not that Asobati & Co helped us, they just UE´d the shit out of us and ran away laol.

How many of U got killed by members of Chuli~ We Love~ and Patriots...

And U are doing same as Asobati... spam UE and run.

How many of U got killed by members of Chuli~ We Love~ and Patriots...

And U are doing same as Asobati... spam UE and run.

Some ofcourse, but from my impartial side i know we´ve killed more then they killed us, for sure. SO PLEASE stop crying and invite everyone to Hots so that both sides can stop arguing about missing warfrags, its VERY simple u know.

Yea He still sucks..
And it wont change any shit if players talk about him.
His pvp wont be bether becous of that...

i dont understand?

Elder Lappy
Realduderino

have both msged me saying that hots are pussys because they wont fight solo in ob.....

you's were the one's who wanted to war againest whole server yeah?
deal with it.

think you's are the pussy not being able to follow up of what you's said.

i dont understand?

Elder Lappy
Realduderino

have both msged me saying that hots are pussys because they wont fight solo in ob.....

you's were the one's who wanted to war againest whole server yeah?
deal with it.

think you's are the pussy not being able to follow up of what you's said.
yeah, war against the whole server, but not in the same time...

yeah, war against the whole server, but not in the same time...

well thats pretty stupid aint it.
gonna have war with server but the only guild that can own westbay is hotsteppers...should of just been called war with Hotsteppers right?

well thats pretty stupid aint it.
gonna have war with server but the only guild that can own westbay is hotsteppers...should of just been called war with Hotsteppers right?
??? Hotsteppers Westbay Active (109 - 125) <-- read.

well mainly because those 2 guilds got most of the high-lvls in their teams also they use ventrilo and not like most teams that dont..

You don't need anything in a tibia war..just 2 main things

Brain ( thinking ) + a decent madness ( Terminator? lol) = win..

Back