• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@War against the server

Dude, if someone dies ingame... Why make a Thread and say "I died by lagg, etc. What's the problem? You got killed, that's it... so?

Maybe I understand this thread wrong.
But I think it's about a guild that think they can kill the whole server.
But they can't.

And then they die, and people flame and they must protect their honour.
(Lame)
Just leave Icechaw forums..lmao

WTF? died once? i would smack you in the fucking face if i could, "once" is not when about everyone dies in ur team, we chased you down like dogs you scumfuck.
Numbers is not the important thing but i hate retarded fucks like you that just keeps making up your own fucking fantasy shit. As long as hotsteppers get erased from this server im happy, fuck you.

Hahaha you're a really angry person, chill out babes its only a game and YES WE DIED ONCE (1x) do you not understand?!?!?! When did you chase us down like dogs? You made 1 rush and UE when we weren't ready, I've said it was nice but get over it :blink:

Smack me in my face :D:wub::D:wub: You know Dut, I think your my favourite keyboard warrior at the moment XD.

USE MY ROTHAS IS NOOB FLAME THREAD THOUGH PLX SO WE CAN HAVE A PROPER WARRRRRRR :w00t:.

Hahaha you're a really angry person, chill out babes its only a game and YES WE DIED ONCE (1x) do you not understand?!?!?! When did you chase us down like dogs? You made 1 rush and UE when we weren't ready, I've said it was nice but get over it :blink:

Smack me in my face :D:wub::D:wub: You know Dut, I think your my favourite keyboard warrior at the moment XD.

USE MY ROTHAS IS NOOB FLAME THREAD THOUGH PLX SO WE CAN HAVE A PROPER WARRRRRRR :w00t:.

Gah, im not aggressive as a person, im actually petting my little kitten right now and making cinnamonbuns for the children outside playing, but im still writing this; I hate you, i wanna fuck you in the ass with a custom made razorblade-dildo until your guts fall out your ass, all day and all night until you confess to me that you are a lame little noob that needs to be punished for making up stuff on the internet f00rums

we got allie with chuliganeria but only 3 ppl are active?
and we got allie with we love drugs
and you go allies with osiris or smth like this,morgana team or morgana rox idk what is the real name on the guild but u got lame allies i killed like 10+ ppl solo of them :) only guild osiris are nice

we got allie with chuliganeria but only 3 ppl are active?
and we got allie with we love drugs
and you go allies with osiris or smth like this,morgana team or morgana rox idk what is the real name on the guild but u got lame allies i killed like 10+ ppl solo of them :) only guild osiris are nice
Who told you we're in alliance with them? We are also killing them, so STFU

@westbay

And who are you guys?lol bring it on bitches.My team of 4 vs you all
k
thx
bye

Dut you know your teams of noobs will get slapped.

What topic? All I can see here is 12 pages of random, childish flaming between Hotsteppers and the rest of the server, none of it having to do anything with the original topic. Besides, why hasn't this topic been closed yet? >.> I'm sure noone is interested in seeing a bunch of kids insulting eachother..

Then dont read or post here, go watch the teddybears hug on the TV and then go to bed!

It started from Chojje saying that he always must do school work when we want open, then some guy say he's older than me and I just said "well he's doing school work" then they say "NEVER HERD OF UNIVERSTIY" and I said no "but I heard of herding reindeer and at university you don't do school work" then they call me stupid like and say I don't have education, so I say there is other ways, and I do good without university. The End

Its strange u´re from England and u dont understand English. I never said that I personally have to do homework, i said homework being one among numbers of reasons for ppl to logout because people cant stay up until 23:30 CET every day waiting for you to gather some courage and head of to Ank.

And who are you guys?lol bring it on bitches.My team of 4 vs you all
k
thx
bye

Dut you know your teams of noobs will get slapped.

Like i told you yesterday, you talk too much. You cannot match the timing and cordination that we have in westbay.
By talking too much you will fall victim to your own cockyness.
And as i said yesterday also, im going to enjoy killing you, cumguzzling faggot.

And yeah, hotsteppers get ur fucking team in 1 guild, i killed 10 of you guys today and i got 4 warfrags, if you would get all ur PL-noobs in 1 guild instead of 4, we would lead with about 60+ frags more.

Like i told you yesterday, you talk too much. You cannot match the timing and cordination that we have in westbay.
By talking too much you will fall victim to your own cockyness.
And as i said yesterday also, im going to enjoy killing you, cumguzzling faggot.

And yeah, hotsteppers get ur fucking team in 1 guild, i killed 10 of you guys today and i got 4 warfrags, if you would get all ur PL-noobs in 1 guild instead of 4, we would lead with about 60+ frags more.

Well we killed 15(?) of you tonight and got 5-6 war frags so it works the same for us ^^ I think you had a bad night there, died on both chars :eek:

Well we killed 15(?) of you tonight and got 5-6 war frags so it works the same for us ^^ I think you had a bad night there, died on both chars :eek:

more frags, 22+

Explosive x2
Fitthuvudet
Flottkorven
Floxi
Fun Clown in Glasses
Hankdatank
Jevon
Pilipali x2
Jonk
Nemesis
Krtoff
Lord Voldemort x2
Warhor
Feta Greta
Dut
No Cry 2x
Pharao
Svarta Faran

and more nabs without guild, i dont remeber. need to watch movie.. btw, anyone got?

Back