• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@War against the server

more frags, 22+

Explosive x2
Fitthuvudet
Flottkorven
Floxi
Fun Clown in Glasses
Hankdatank
Jevon
Pilipali x2
Jonk
Nemesis
Krtoff
Lord Voldemort x2
Warhor
Feta Greta
Dut
No Cry 2x
Pharao
Svarta Faran

and more nabs without guild, i dont remeber. need to watch movie.. btw, anyone got?

Lmao! I knew this post would come up, and its very funny that u´re the one posting michael because of your crying to No Cry all fight along. "U have to come here or we wont fight" so we had to adapt to you ALL THE TIME otherwise u would have logged and there would be no fight.
You have to dedicate this fight to all your support-people who constantly ran to us UE and then mapclicked, they helped u alot.
Applauds from sweden!

33 - 49 to Westbay + we have the whole server to fight against aswell so I would say we're in the lead atm ;)

more frags, 22+

Explosive x2
Fitthuvudet
Flottkorven
Floxi
Fun Clown in Glasses
Hankdatank
Jevon
Pilipali x2
Jonk
Nemesis
Krtoff
Lord Voldemort x2
Warhor
Feta Greta
Dut
No Cry 2x
Pharao
Svarta Faran

and more nabs without guild, i dont remeber. need to watch movie.. btw, anyone got?

Dude it's pathetic when you can't fight while you got like 2-3 people interrupting the battle, then u go defence and tell us that WE need to kill Asobati's team or else you won't continue the fight against us.

So we did, we killed asobati's team, then you come out from ur hiding place when u were more than us.

At first you even didn't dare to fight us because u were afraid that Asobati's "team" would interrupt the fight. Tho' they're like 3 people.

Next time we won't imply on your terms, either you learn to play with some obstacles or just simply don't log in at all, we don't like to waste time waiting for you to go out of pz.

Stop with the excuses and just accept you got beaten, how could we get more members after we leave defence? Asobati's team was around 8 ppl not 3, as you will see in the cam. Even your own team said you failed in that defence near the end. We had the same team at the beginning as we did at the end and if you're so pro you should be able to defeat us with like 5 ppl less. Also in the middle of the battle our vent went down so we were fighting without that, so I think you don't have any excuses because we had no organisation then. The score maybe is 33-49 but as Michael showed in just that battle we took 22 frags but 6 was by hotsteppers so as i've always said, those warfrags don't show the entire truth. I'm not saying that you must tell us "omg gratz guys you did really great" but it's really sad that you are such bad loosers and can only look for excuses "No Cry's dog was barking so we couldn't hear what he said, so that's why we loose". See you next time

Stop with the excuses and just accept you got beaten, how could we get more members after we leave defence? Asobati's team was around 8 ppl not 3, as you will see in the cam. Even your own team said you failed in that defence near the end. We had the same team at the beginning as we did at the end and if you're so pro you should be able to defeat us with like 5 ppl less. Also in the middle of the battle our vent went down so we were fighting without that, so I think you don't have any excuses because we had no organisation then. The score maybe is 33-49 but as Michael showed in just that battle we took 22 frags but 6 was by hotsteppers so as i've always said, those warfrags don't show the entire truth. I'm not saying that you must tell us "omg gratz guys you did really great" but it's really sad that you are such bad loosers and can only look for excuses "No Cry's dog was barking so we couldn't hear what he said, so that's why we loose". See you next time

I is no excusing myself, I is just stating facts. oksss

more frags, 22+

Explosive x2
Fitthuvudet
Flottkorven
Floxi
Fun Clown in Glasses
Hankdatank
Jevon
Pilipali x2
Jonk
Nemesis
Krtoff
Lord Voldemort x2
Warhor
Feta Greta
Dut
No Cry 2x
Pharao
Svarta Faran

Michael... Seriously now, you guys suck so bad. You've even started to kick people when we're about to kill them to avoid warfrags. You guys are so lame it's unbelivable. And your probably going to deny it too, since your a bunch of retards... New low for hotsteppers.

Last edited:
Michael... Seriously now, you guys suck so bad. You've even started to kick people when we're about to kill them to avoid warfrags. You guys are so lame it's unbelivable. And your probably going to deny it too, since your a bunch of retards.

Yea... and how many ppl did U kicked from guild?

Btw. Scared to fight us at edron? ;o
U were so brave at the boat in Port Hope.

Yea... and how many ppl did U kicked from guild?

Btw. Scared to fight us at edron? ;o
U were so brave at the boat in Port Hope.

We actully don't kick people when they're about to die, since it's pretty damn lame. And why would we be scared? We fought you today, and won. You even died like 2-3 times or something. Then your guild ran into a dragon spawn and stood there for 15 minutes until you got kicked. seriously dude, Your one dumb mother******. I can actully feel my IQ is decreasing when I'm speaking to one of you guys.

We actully don't kick people when they're about to die, since it's pretty damn lame. And why would we be scared? We fought you today, and won. You even died like 2-3 times or something. Then your guild ran into a dragon spawn and stood there for 15 minutes until you got kicked. seriously dude, Your one dumb mother******. I can actully feel my IQ is decreasing when I'm speaking to one of you guys.

Did I wrote that u kicked some1 who was about to die? No. But U kicked a lot of ppl.
Idc about my death's. My team needed help so I came and helped.

U were scared. U were more than us at edron and still u loged out.
Don't tell us u weren't at the begin.

Btw. If u got some problem with Your brain go to doctor or to school to increase Your IQ.

Did I wrote that u kicked some1 who was about to die? No. But U kicked a lot of ppl.
Idc about my death's. My team needed help so I came and helped.

U were scared. U were more than us at edron and still u loged out.
Don't tell us u weren't at the begin.

Btw. If u got some problem with Your brain go to doctor or to school to increase Your IQ.

We kick people who are inactive or totally suck :). Also, I don't think you got the IQ thing dummie.
And you didnt help anyone, you ran into us and died a few times :).

Dont say shits about "our log out", u did the same today. we killed 1 person from ur guild and u run to behes, used 242351349 nub chars to block and 15ppl did log out rofl [qknight blamed us for use noob chars but when u do it it's ok. and it was wrongly, he spams ue all time, he killed random noobs in thais and he thinks we use noob chars, fail
Second, u hacked zo'ro and he gave 6 free frags for u so dont say shits. and i dont believe that it was random, and random hacker gave free exp and free frags to enemy guild
And u have rlly big complex, u all time insult me becasue i come from poland, stfu! the biggest noob ive ever seen

Dont say shits about "our log out", u did the same today. we killed 1 person from ur guild and u run to behes, used 242351349 nub chars to block and 15ppl did log out rofl [qknight blamed us for use noob chars but when u do it it's ok. and it was wrongly, he spams ue all time, he killed random noobs in thais and he thinks we use noob chars, fail
Second, u hacked zo'ro and he gave 6 free frags for u so dont say shits. and i dont believe that it was random, and random hacker gave free exp and free frags to enemy guild
And u have rlly big complex, u all time insult me becasue i come from poland, stfu! the biggest noob ive ever seen

I said it to prove a point you douche, shouldn't even had brought it up but your guildie is retarded so I pretty much had too.
And you shoulnd't talk about frags, since you use like 2-3 allies and you dont wan't to invite them to your guild, since we would've won SOOO big if you did. 2ndly, how could we hack zo'ro? if he's dumb enough to download something from a site which contains keyloggers it's his fault. None of us westbayers are lame enough to even try to hack you assholes, and if we did hack him, I'm pretty sure we would've killed him more then 6 times you retard. And last I don't care what you belive, your a total lameass and a douche so your opinion does not matter. (oh, also your from poland so you suck.)

pl laugh - HUEHEUHEUHEUEHEUEH ..atm KIL is my main...So its not a noob char second of all, If we hacked zo'ro ..Dont you think we would have rooked him down till like 0-100? Who hacks a 580~ and Only kill him 6 times? Dont you got a brain? and yeah, you are from poland..thats why u suck :p

Hey guys, Both from westbay and Hotsteppers&Co..

Cant we just stop and insult eachother and just play for fun? Cause an OT is ment to be fun. Not some lame ass retards who flame eachother.

And when you(Hotsteppers) insult us for how we fight, think about this.. This is the way we fight, and stairjumping is a part of the game, and its effective.. So we do it. And we get alot of kills by it, Using noob chars is also a part of the game. Just get use to our way to play..

And everyone is just acting like a random 10 year old with all this: Omg noob, pl etc.

[In the internet you communicate by writing, if you write like a retard, peoples will think that you are.]

Hotsteppers vs. Westbay (48 - 64) We are still in the lead!!

Have fun Fighting guys!

/Signed Nemesis

Yea sure and random hacker gave 6 free frags for 1 person, of course.
And you shoulnd't talk about frags, since you use like 2-3 allies and you dont wan't to invite them to your guild, since we would've won SOOO big
hum.. r u crazy? for expample we killed 20ppl from westbay in 30min 2 days ago (OB Ankh), but in site turn up only 5 frags, okolnir battle 9:1, in site 3:0 and more more more

Back