• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What Guild Dominate Icechaw?

i think noone own that server

becouse on 1 day team was killing all next day they died all and again again again :)

arwyna shut up :( was it fun trying to kill me today buy you fail cuz you bringed the noob char?

We love Drugs

hahahahaha yeah they dominate on botting for sure!:thumbup:

Like whole guild got /dash and ur just running in circles and run around useing ue script's on ppl so your totally skill less ur bot is doing all the work.

totally Agree they are like Professional Cheaters.. The only thing they know best is to set scripts.. for elf ,mage bot and Ng

but in tibia They dont even know how to open a BP.

And ill try my best to get proof of this massive Cheaters and try to get them banned.

And ofcourse kill them before..getting the proof of their crimes :D they are pretty annoying to fight with..anyways..

Hold attack Script, Dash, Ue SD combo Scripts..

I beleive that they even have a box to tick in their bots that says.. RUN AUTO PK SCRIPT.

And so goes on this is their life circle..
BOT CHARS Then ROOK THEM AND GET LEVEL cause even with bot most of them get owned ask Zion about it :)

Thats why everyone is making allies just to kill us, but you ladys always fail, get lvl 800 and maybe you can do something against Us.

Btw Ue Combos, we all got dash?? Dude you used to be with us, we counted every single combo on vent, and that shit about dash, just me and akz got dash.

Stop the bullshit just bcuz we own everyone we want,
Storm giant got the same bot as me and he always die.
dont say shit about us.

Thats why everyone is making allies just to kill us, but you ladys always fail, get lvl 800 and maybe you can do something against Us.

Btw Ue Combos, we all got dash?? Dude you used to be with us, we counted every single combo on vent, and that shit about dash, just me and akz got dash.

dont say shit about us.

ur dreaming right? allies pfft? hahaha

what? You allied with ice elemental, you allied with storm giant team, you allied with zona weed.
You allied with them just to kill my team.

what? You allied with ice elemental, you allied with storm giant team, you allied with zona weed.
You allied with them just to kill my team.

First of all Zona Weed have Players In Ganja Boy's
And Ice elemental is an old friend we may have been fighting some but hes okej
and same with storm giant

Your team hahahahahaha dude chill out you are not the best relax
a team that dominates doesn't need masslogs and dash
and when my team is on my normal team you always die so you should just shut up before we rook you again :thumbup:

#Owned Everyone?
Dude u must Be Hallucinating ... You Gotta be smoking something Really Strong..

You havent Even made Half The Frags Zona Weed has done..

anyways lets have fun and roll Some of that material u have....:wub:

@GM

dont say shit about us.

@ any Gm Isnt this enough Proof to bann this guy? ""Doing an Affirmative Statement.. That he uses Bot and Dash.. If he already Uses Dash Why wouldnt he use The other Characteristics of his bot already..

Requiem rofl nah u suck sorry the only thing you can do is dieing and botting and talking polish :p

Haha ye right. When we are online every1 is in DP, then you making little team cuz u think u have more peoples so u gonna own us, but THEN u die like a nubs. Get use to it coz thats how it gonna be. Btw all peoples who saying that Requiem is bad are camping in Pz coz they r hunted :) as i said in other post make a guild and give us an Offical Battle. Then we gonna prove it that we're the best here.
[Edit]
We Love Drugs - If you think ur the best guild give us a war then. Requiem.